Black People : 400 years later, Africans; still captured and enslaved? Where's the Outrage?

This is a cop-out statement and generalizing. Not all are owned by the white man.

I don't see you holding black entertainment as a whole to this same standard,why single her out? Also does help and aid to a country has to be televised? Many blacks help out in other ways,I won't waste time naming any because you will only say that they are the white man's slave because acknowledging them disproves your point.

It's semantics,like it or not. One can say that the white man has blinded you to the plight and dire straits your own people are in right here in America. It's the old diversion tactic.

Man wake up!! Do you think we are a monolithic race? Have you been to Africa ever in your life? I have, several times and they are the same as us. Some like us,some hate us,and some view us a a world apart. Look at the response you are getting to this thread? Only me and you are talking, where is everybody else. I'll tell you where,they are responding to a thread by a white that is asking them to guess where he/she is from. Now ask yourself why is that?

This is your opinion...

And why is this,is it do to many of us rejecting the message they are trying to convey over luda,Lil Wayne,Justin Beeber? We gave the white man the power to do this,It goes through me when I hear blacks calling in and requesting the DJ to play "I got 5 on it".

But hey,we are not in trouble when you have mothers teaching their 2 yr old how to smoke weed and god knows what else. We are not in trouble when many of us are behind bars and many are dropping out of school. Everything is just A-ok.

I know when this started,and guess what,we let it happen.We didn't lobby,protest or come together or anything of that sort to have/keep something that was for us and about us. What is with this "blame game" that you seem to love playing? Africa is poor and in bad shape so it's black American's fault,there is no black unity,it's back American' fault,haven't we been blame enough for this we've had nothing to do with?

Think about what I asked which is why is your thread getting little to no response and a silly thread created by a white has 4 to 5 pages of blacks responding to it. People are viewing but they are looking at their own lives and problems and have no time to worry about a place they really know nothing of and see it as "some place over there". And that's the real of it.

Like I said,I think you asked a good question,but blacks in America is not responsible for the plight of blacks in Africa,especially when the governments of those countries are creating the situation.

If you want to point the finger,point it at politics.

Peace!
What is there to debate about something evil?

And as an African I have the right to say something and be outraged about any atrocity happenning to Africans anywhere in the world becuase as a pan Africanist I visceraly feel their pain

Do you?

what others posts are doing and saying has no relevance to the suffering of millions.

And you are upset with me for raising the issue???

as if you had already planned to deal with this issue??,
or do you say

just let it continue and no one say anything????

what exactly is your point?

What is there to debate about something evil?

And as an African I have the right to say something and be outraged about any atrocity happenning to Africans anywhere in the world becuase as a pan Africanist I visceraly feel their pain

Do you?

what others posts are doing and saying has no relevance to the suffering of millions.

And you are upset with me for raising the issue???

as if you had already planned to deal with this issue??,
or do you say

just let it continue and no one say anything????

what exactly is your point?

Now you are dodging your own question,you asked where was the outrage,then you preceded to assign labels,insults,and point the finger at other blacks who you feel is owned by the white man and why? Because they don't have the same view as you or feel about an issue the same as you do. Yes you have that right to feel as you do,but the title of your thread and comments don't extend that right to other blacks to feel and think as they do. You are dodging your own question with this post by making an excuse why no one is responding to an issue that you think they should be outraged about,that's kind of a contradiction don't you think? Anyway I'm looking at reality,you are looking and thinking as if blacks have achieved some Utopian state and we haven't. You are African,you want us here in America to be outraged about Africa,I'm a black American and I want you to be outraged about the state of blacks here in America and you're not because you see us as some elite group that needs no sympathy.

I've tried to explain it to you,so I'll make it simple we are a fictionalized race,and we just didn't get this way,like it or not.

Peace

Now you are dodging your own question,you asked where was the outrage,then you preceded to assign labels,insults,and point the finger at other blacks who you feel is owned by the white man and why? Because they don't have the same view as you or feel about an issue the same as you do. Yes you have that right to feel as you do,but the title of your thread and comments don't extend that right to other blacks to feel and think as they do. You are dodging your own question with this post by making an excuse why no one is responding to an issue that you think they should be outraged about,that's kind of a contradiction don't you think? Anyway I'm looking at reality,you are looking and thinking as if blacks have achieved some Utopian state and we haven't. You are African,you want us here in America to be outraged about Africa,I'm a black American and I want you to be outraged about the state of blacks here in America and you're not because you see us as some elite group that needs no sympathy.

I've tried to explain it to you,so I'll make it simple we are a fictionalized race,and we just didn't get this way,like it or not.

Peace
what insults what are you going on about and why are your emotions focuseed on me instead of the slave traders what is your issue???

what insults what are you going on about
Most black in America,at least from my own life experience find it offensive to be called white,acting white, or owned by the white man,it's a cultural thing I guess.

and why are your emotions focuseed on me instead of the slave traders what is your issue???

Read the title of your thread,you asked where was the outrage,then you reinforced it but making posts comparing the plight/living situation of blacks and black kids in America to that of those that live in Africa. Now if you wish to stop this finger pointing and change to discussion to the issue itself then I'm all for it,what do you say?

Peace!

The first time I became aware of modern day slavery was in the 90’s, after watching a movie called "Ashanti, Land Of No Mercy". And it was the true story of a female African doctor from the Ashanti tribe, who was kidnapped into slavery. Her husband, pursued her across 3,000 miles,all the way t the Red Sea where she was sold for $20,000 to an Arabian Prince, for his aging father.Another woman I read about was from Sudan, enslaved, and she was raped and beaten repeatedly by her slave master for not denouncing Christianity for Islam. Some of her front teeth are missing, and she was forced to bear her master four children; all of which are now also in slavery. I think what is need it for this to really get media attention and information disseminated to those that wish to help.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back