Black Picture Image Gallery : 40 Pounds Lighter

MANASIAC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
How I got 40 pounds lighter (From 270 - 230):

Total Diet Change, no red meat, more rice and veggies and no sodas or sugar stuff (it is down to a minimum)

Workout 5 times a week:

3 Cardio Days (One day included Football for about 4 hours)

2 Strength Training Days.

But the Diet was first without the diet, the exercise is a waste of time.

:cardio:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 73

Total Diet Change, no red meat, more rice and veggies and no sodas or sugar stuff (it is down to a minimum)

Workout 5 times a week:

Great job!

When I quit teching I had maxed at 279.

This week I hit 226. Youre absolutely correct. I cant play any contact sports (not until an insurance claim is settled) but I been doing plenty of walking in-between catching the MARTA. But I also gave up red meat (except when I sometimes hit Taco Ball. lol!), and also foundd that cutting chicken to a minimum helps. No more wing stops. Also stopped eating cereal so not even low-fat mlk. Cheese and some ocasional Blue Bell is at a minimum. Its now mostly wate, nuts, trail mix and Arizona tea for me (I cant afford anything else). I forgot so this is an edit. My weakness is Dr. Pepper!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Workout 5 times a week:

That is so good, congratz. Im happy for you and glad to hear your news its so good to hear of black people taking control of their lives to get in shape...keep up the good work bro, cheers.

Great job!

When I quit teching I had maxed at 279.

This week I hit 226. Youre absolutely correct. I cant play any contact sports (not until an insurance claim is settled) but I been doing plenty of walking in-between catching the MARTA. But I also gave up red meat (except when I sometimes hit Taco Ball. lol!), and also foundd that cutting chicken to a minimum helps. No more wing stops. Also stopped eating cereal so not even low-fat mlk. Cheese and some ocasional Blue Bell is at a minimum. Its now mostly wate, nuts, trail mix and Arizona tea for me (I cant afford anything else). I forgot so this is an edit. My weakness is Dr. Pepper!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Good Points Omo, also the Fried foods I got rid off, and I lost a lot that way.

The man thing is getting your heart rate up ya know, if you can get the heart rate up (Which I think comes from dieting, because the diet gives you the energy to increase your hear that fast), you will be good to go.

Good Points Omo, also the Fried foods I got rid off, and I lost a lot that way.

The man thing is getting your heart rate up ya know, if you can get the heart rate up (Which I think comes from dieting, because the diet gives you the energy to increase your hear that fast), you will be good to go.

Yeah...I know. I went backwards after taking that Cardio class then started smoking again.

Dumb me. Smoking causes dehydration so drinking more water goes up in smoke.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back