destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
4-year old Suspended After Hugging Teacher's Aide

A school suspended a 4-year-old student for what the school says was - quote - "inappropriate sexual contact and/or sexual harassment" of a teacher's aide.

A letter from the La Vega school district to the boy' parents says the boy hugged a teacher's aide last month and then rubbed his face in her chest.

The boy's father, DaMarcus Blackwell, says he filed a complaint with the district. He says his son doesn't understand why he was punished.

La Vega school district officials say student privacy laws prevent them from commenting.

After Blackwell filed a complaint, a subsequent letter from the district removed references of sexual contact or sexual harassment from the boy's file.

The La Vega school district, which has five schools, covers about 30 miles around Waco.

Family ... the above story reminds me of the following video, that was in our Featured Video Thread recently. In this video, they talk about the ... "School to Prison Pipeline" ... and just how great the damage is to our children, when they are suspended from school. In the above story, they suspended a 4 year old for ... "inappropriate sexual contact and/or sexual harassment" ... smh. Are they so afraid of our young male children, that they are crying "rape" when the baby is 4 years old?!! Well, i guess they are. I'm talking like the baby is Black, but i don't really know, though i'd not be surprised.

Book 'Em: Undereducated, Overincarcerated

:heart:

Destee

It says more about their own sick sexual obsession than anything. This also reminds me of that thread last year about the little five year old girl who was handcuffed by two armed policemen in her kindergarten class.

The father was wise to have the harassment charge removed from his son's record. I know from having been tracked as a fighter that once they put something on your record everything you do after that will be seen as proof of it.The goal is not to correct the behavior but to warn subsequent teachers that this is what the child does.

What do you expect when we drop our most precious resource off to our enemy. Then when they mess them up we act so shocked. WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN OUR THINKING???????? General-Elder Neely Fuller mention we are child-like. The same people who used to lynch us for having a book are now all of a sudden concerned about us being educated The question is. What kind of education is it and what purpose does this education serve? General-Ancestor John Henrik Clarke said, "When your enemy educates you, you become your enemy." STOP DELIVERING YOUR PRECIOUS RESOURCE TO YOUR ENEMIES!!!!

HTPU

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back