Black People : 4 WHITE COPS DEAD

free2b_me

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 28, 2008
bay area
Last Saturday March 21, 2009, 4 Police Officers were shot and killed. Some people in my community are calling this brotha a "warrior" or a "hero" for killing 4 white police officers. They say, he did what other's only wish they could do. I realize people are tired of the police brutality in the hood across america, but is it justified killing? Our people have been oppressed by the police for so long, it seems that their backs are against the wall and this brotha, Lovelle Mixon decided to fight back. They are now calling Oakland, CA "Baby Iraq"...... SMH, In spite of this incident, now they are pushing back the trial for Oscar Grant, a 22 yr old unarmed and handcuff black man who was killed on New Years day by a Transit Police officer.​

JUST WATCH - NEWS YEARS DAY

OAKLAND'S WOUNDS ARE STILL OPEN AND RAW FROM THE NEW YEARS'S DAY SHOOTING OF OSCAR GRANT. BECAUSE OF THE 4 COPS BEING KILLED, HIS TRIAL HAS BEEN POST PONED UNTIL MAY BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT IT TO AFFECT OR OVERSHADOW HIS TRIAL. THIS IS BS, LIFE GOES ON AND SO SHOULD THIS TRIAL!! THE BART POLICE OFFICER ACCUSED OF THIS MURDER ON OSCAR, WAS UNARMED AND HANDCUFFED, 22YR OLD BLACK MAN. THIS SADDENS ME BECAUSE I ALSO HAVE A SON WHO IS 20 AND HE TELLS ME ALL THE TIME HOW HE GETS PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE FOR NO REASON. BUT WE LIVE IN A TIME WHERE, PEOPLE WANT THE TRUTH, WE ARE TIRED OF BEING LIED TO, KICKED, PUNCHED AND OR KILLLED. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

Hmmmm

Last Saturday March 21, 2009, 4 Police Officers were shot and killed. Some people in my community are calling this brotha a "warrior" or a "hero" for killing 4 white police officers. They say, he did what other's only wish they could do. I realize people are tired of the police brutality in the hood across america, but is it justified killing? Our people have been oppressed by the police for so long, it seems that their backs are against the wall and this brotha, Lovelle Mixon decided to fight back. They are now calling Oakland, CA "Baby Iraq"...... What has this world come to? In spite of this incident, now they are pushing back the trial for Oscar Grant, a 22 yr old unarmed and handcuff black man who was killed on New Years day by a Transit Police officer.​

There is so much I would like to say about this, but of course on an open forum any advocacy for violence against the POLICE STATE can get someone targeted as a terrorist.

So let me just say that when I eat meat, I like my burgers well done.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back