Black People : 4 WHITE COPS DEAD

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by free2b_me, Mar 29, 2009.

1. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    Last Saturday March 21, 2009, 4 Police Officers were shot and killed. Some people in my community are calling this brotha a "warrior" or a "hero" for killing 4 white police officers. They say, he did what other's only wish they could do. I realize people are tired of the police brutality in the hood across america, but is it justified killing? Our people have been oppressed by the police for so long, it seems that their backs are against the wall and this brotha, Lovelle Mixon decided to fight back. They are now calling Oakland, CA "Baby Iraq"...... SMH, In spite of this incident, now they are pushing back the trial for Oscar Grant, a 22 yr old unarmed and handcuff black man who was killed on New Years day by a Transit Police officer. ​

2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Free, post the youtubes brackets up under each other, not side by side. I have to do a lot of scrolling to see what you have written and to see the second video.

Astrologer4U

3. free2b_me

Ratings:
    +11
    STOP THE VIOLENCE

4. free2b_me

Ratings:
    +11
    JUST WATCH - NEWS YEARS DAY

OAKLAND'S WOUNDS ARE STILL OPEN AND RAW FROM THE NEW YEARS'S DAY SHOOTING OF OSCAR GRANT. BECAUSE OF THE 4 COPS BEING KILLED, HIS TRIAL HAS BEEN POST PONED UNTIL MAY BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT IT TO AFFECT OR OVERSHADOW HIS TRIAL. THIS IS BS, LIFE GOES ON AND SO SHOULD THIS TRIAL!! THE BART POLICE OFFICER ACCUSED OF THIS MURDER ON OSCAR, WAS UNARMED AND HANDCUFFED, 22YR OLD BLACK MAN. THIS SADDENS ME BECAUSE I ALSO HAVE A SON WHO IS 20 AND HE TELLS ME ALL THE TIME HOW HE GETS PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE FOR NO REASON. BUT WE LIVE IN A TIME WHERE, PEOPLE WANT THE TRUTH, WE ARE TIRED OF BEING LIED TO, KICKED, PUNCHED AND OR KILLLED. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

5. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Hmmmm

There is so much I would like to say about this, but of course on an open forum any advocacy for violence against the POLICE STATE can get someone targeted as a terrorist.

So let me just say that when I eat meat, I like my burgers well done.

6. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I'll give as much thought to the deaths of those white cops, that white cops would give to the death of a black man/woman/child by the hands of one of their own.

7. free2b_me

Ratings:
    +11
    I feel your sentiments. At first, I really felt bad because, human life was taken violently in the streets. Then, quickly there after, I became very angry :censored::censored: The community held a small march in honor of the young man who killed the police. They also had a memorial at the site where he died, and the media didn't like that one bit.

8. Sunlover

Sunlover Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    :censored::censored::censored:The POLICE!!!

9. Sunlover

Sunlover Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    Watch These Two Media ********...

10. Steve69

Steve69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Yes we complain about the police but if we did not have them we would be out of control and be raping and killing 10 times more like in Africa.
    The way we do things it is impossible for us ever to have a peaceful community with a decent standard of living anywhere in the world. Like trying to get a rooster to lay eggs.
    Even when we do take over cities in this country it then declines and we want to move to be around whites.
    This is just another case on how we hurt ourselves by wishing for something but if we had the results would hurt us more.
    We are so concerned with get and take as much as I can. We dont contribute as much as we consume and is why a mostly black city will decline.
    The average woman in South Africa can expect to be Raped more than once and the country you can buy rape insurance since it is such a common and expected occurrence.
    As long as we commit more crime then blacks will get more attention from police. What would you do?
    If its your job you would concentrate on the people much more likely to commit a crime.
    And how does this make us look now. Honoring the person who killed cops.
    Leave it to a self-destructing people to do that.