Black Relationships : 4 in 10 Say Marriage Obsolete

Undoubtedly so. And one questions, how do people view sex as "casual"? People equate a very sacred bodily connection with tying their shoes or wearing a hoodie to work.

casual sex = Gross!

Marriage won't ever become obsolete however many may think it is; it may become rare, but never obsolete to those who know.

70% of our community arent married. 40% will never be, according to the latest data. That sounds like a dying institution to me

70% of our community arent married. 40% will never be, according to the latest data. That sounds like a dying institution to me

You say dying institution, guess what is dying with it, our community. Guys like Maury Povich Jerry Springer are making a killing over dumb negroes who are void of the understanding of marriage and its importance.

You say dying institution, guess what is dying with it, our community. Guys like Maury Povich Jerry Springer are making a killing over dumb negroes who are void of the understanding of marriage and its importance.

Brother Black-king ... i'm not feeling the way you reference Black People ... "dumb negroes".

There are places that will happily welcome the way you talk about Black People, and you need to go to them.

This just isn't the community for it ... if you can't refer to us any better ... please leave and never return.

If you can't do it on your own i'll help you.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back