Destee Network : 4 Black Men with 1 Voice World Wide

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by oldsoul, Jun 23, 2005.

1. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
    If you'd like to be on the ground floor of a company that will be taking the telecom industry by storm, you need to contact me. This company is in pre-launch phase and I'm looking for a few serious people to help lead the national expansion. The 4 Co-Founders have over 50 years of collective experience in this arena and are committed to making this company a hundred million dollar entity in 5 years. Find out how you can get a piece of it.
    (Note: this is not about a job; it is a home-based business opportunity in which you will be in business for yourself but not by yourself. If you'd like to how to get paid every time people pay their telecom bills, you need to hear this information).
    Contact me: [email protected]

2. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
    Launch Date July 23rd

Montrel Jackson, Ken Robinson, Sam Orum and James Dentley, former Regional Vice Presidents with an internationally known telecommunications company have formed their own company, 1 Voice WorldWide.
    I have joined with them and am looking for a few strong people to help lead the national expansion of this historic enterprise.
    1 Voice WorldWide is currently in Pre-Launch; we are positioning leadership to over-ride the coming explosion of VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) technology, as well as the continuing growth of wireless communications globally.
    The official launch of the company will be July 23rd with public meetings in these cities: Chicago, Atlanta, Cleveland and New Orleans.
    This is a Black owned company. More information here: New Company Launch!!!!

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    thankz for sharing this ..........i missed it until now .

4. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +28
    This looks good!

Hotep

Thank you brother Oldsoul this is a great step in the right direction for those who get involved to do something positive for self determination.

Ase`