Black People : 4 all the Mike Vic haterz!!

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
Micahel Vics former highschool in Newport News, VA has decided to take his old football jersey out of the school.(so reported today on radio)

I live not to far from Newport News. There are a lot of military folks round here. People who sign up to murder human beings, and engage in human dogfighting, yet they draw the line at pit bull fighting???...lol. I know there are plenty holyer then thou , Vic bashers in this forum. I am not trying to open a debate, that whole thing is old, but just wanted to make sure you guys stay up to date on the happenings in VA and VIC.

That is don't forget that dogs have more rights than humans in America these days! in the world for that matter!!!lol

Really there is less backlash for the catholic church!!! how many catholic schools have been shut down??????????????

p.s. any Vic basher who eats meat, has stomped on a roach, or spanks their own children ,just shut up will ya!!!...you have no room to talk.....

I wonder how far Newport News VA from where the SISTAH was held hostage and terrorized, brutalized, truamatized by a gang of whites:?:

good point about the catholic church. I read a recent article in some paper here in fl. which states one catholic church diocese was asking their priests' to donate a paycheck to cover the charges involved in satisfying lawsuits against them.

:hearts2:

jamesfrmphilly said:
mike who?

lol...no doubt I know its old news, but still though,.....I'll be real, I am a big fan. I am just upset that, I don't get to see the greatest player in the history of football play again...oh well..do hear that youngsters do your dirt all by yo lonly...cuz yo "homies" will snitch everytime...the only one left in mikes corner is his only true homie...his mother!
matter of fact don't do no dirt at all!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back