Black People : 3E: Locked and Reloaded

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Lokman, May 6, 2009.

1. Lokman

Lokman Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    Economics...

Here is The Aim...

Close the monetary science and knowledge gap between ailing Black enclaves and the Banking Cartels by 80%. (2) Engineer the flow of capital, community commerce, and international trade throughout Black enclaves. (3) Build capital havens and investment syndicates—as well as asset and income driven portfolios throughout Black enclaves. (4) Present Black enclaves with an innovative, complimentary 'medium-of-exchange' which we can link to production 'not paper money' as a store of value and last: Defuse the Debt Bomb! Block by Block ...(The House Of Lokman)

Here is The Lock...

(The House Of Lokman) We have inherited a monetary system that fueled the industrial revolution—lost its commodity backing during the Vietnam War, and now travels by the trillions over millions of miles in a matter of nanoseconds. Physical currency notes are nearly irrelevant having been replaced by an accounting system of bits and bytes strategically nestled throughout a complex compound of neural networks.

Now, while money is merely a highly abstract measure and medium of exchange—our lives revolve around it: and its disappearance can bring commerce and trade to a grinding halt—collapsing entire communities. Just imagine... the absurdity of it all!

Here is The Key...

Can you imagine a carpenter without work because he has run out of inches? Can you imagine our world without music because it has run out of notes? Can you imagine a community without capital because it has run out of…? Now—if Lokman still has your attention: Can you imagine the right answer to the real question?... (All Rights Reserved)

Bounty to All

Lokman

2. Lokman

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    On Education...

Why Do They Call It—Programming?

(The House Of Lokman) What Soviet physiologist, I. P. Pavlov, was able to create in his laboratory, is also being created in thousands of classrooms throughout Black America. In a word—all the necessary ingredients to create anti-social aggression through sustained frustration are present.

For example, there is an unachievable goal—in this case—academic achievement. How so? Listen, it is unachievable because the means of achieving it... (i.e., the ability to read and comprehend text material in many cases) are in fact: absent. Nevertheless, the student is continually pressured to achieve the stated goal by teachers, parents and peers, alike. As a result, frustration ensues. During which time: not only can the student find no alternative to achieving the goal—but because of compulsory attendance laws, they are not allowed to leave the failure-producing environment. For many—their frustration can explode into delinquency or violent forms of anti-social aggression. And these findings have been well-documented in clinical research.

Moreover, those who do learn to read (mainly those with good visual memories): cannot grasp the resentment and hostility in non-readers born of acute frustration from which they can find no escape. To Be Continued... (All Rights Reserved)

Bounty to All

Lokman

3. Lokman

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    On Ethics...

The Chosen...

(The House Of Lokman) Strife-ridden minds are haunted by mistrust. They suspect every word, action, and gesture of those whom they oppose. The result? Constant friction and irritation: notwithstanding a proclivity for protracted quarreling. More endowed than the Creator: Self-appointed messiahs roam to and fro seeking who the might save or slay via their cosmic doctrines and dogmatic debates.

As such, when they, (in the name of love), opt to discuss so-called religious and/or spiritual matters with those whom they disagree—they are no doubt: vengefully nettled, convulsively agitated, and thirsting for blood. In fact, we may not be witnessing religious or (spiritual) discussions at all—but rather: disputations full of scurrilous abuse—stinging insult, and heated invective—if not covert insinuation, malicious innuendo, and thinly veiled disdain.

Alas, The Chosen and their minions can be emboldened by the thought they are: considerably more knowledgeable, divinely enlightened, and spiritually more endowed than the mass man or woman.

So—to The Chosen & Their Disciples:

Let men and women first see in you: a life worth living ...

Let men and women first see in you: the transforming power of your doctrine ...

Let men and women first see in you: impeccable scholarship without prejudice
    where the Scriptures are concerned lest your argument be rendered impotent...

Let men and women first see in you: a life not awash in a vast sea of contradictions,
    divine rhetoric and esoteric theory ...

Let men and women first see in you: someone humble enough to understand that
    what seems foolish to you is wisdom to some, and what seems wisdom to you
    is above and beyond foolishness to others ...

Let men and women first see in you: empirical proof that the ''Eternal'' of who you
    speak is real and your ''theory'' is rooted in a body of evidence that demands an
    answer ...

Let men and women first see in you: The love you say you have for them...

Let men and women first see in you: someone who rather than argue against their God,
    tell them about yours.
    (All Rights Reserved)

A Few Thoughts In Passing...

Lokman

“No two beliefs, doctrines, or statements that completely contradict one another can be true at the same time in the same sense. Each can be wrong, but each cannot be right. You see, by its very nature, ' Truth is Exclusive.' Otherwise, truth is all-inclusive and therefore nothing is false. Moreover, if nothing is false, can one say in truth that everything is false? And if everything is false—then what is the meaning of truth?” (The House Of Lokman)

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    darn.....

just when i thought it was safe to go back in the water.......

5. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    :hi:Lockman, good to see you...

Astrologer4U

6. Lokman

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    Greetings A4U

There's my Starlight... (smile)—how in the world have you been? Everything good—yes? Aside... have you ever considered going into the field of “financial astrology”? Because it is proving to be extremely lucrative for serious practitioners. Excuse me a minute please ...

Hey—jamesfrmphilly... can Lokman get you to take a picture of me and A4U together... thanx young man (smile). And... for what it's worth: “Stay thirsty”, my friend.

Bounty & A Treasure Chest of Blessings to All,

Lokman

“No two beliefs, doctrines, or statements that completely contradict one another can be true at the same time in the same sense. Each can be wrong, but each cannot be right. You see, by its very nature, ' Truth is Exclusive.' Otherwise, truth is all-inclusive and therefore nothing is false. Moreover, if nothing is false, can one say in truth that everything is false? And if everything is false—then what is the meaning of truth?” (The House Of Lokman)

7. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    bingo

when money means more than life itself, you can only have one end result

well said bro. L

an absurdity few can imagine the absurdity of it all lol

so on point man

8. Lokman

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    To a Man On A Mission...

Greetings, DSS

The ancient Egyptians used to teach: To grasp the idea behind anything gave you the power over it... for it put into your hands the very soul of the thing itself. Again... Can you imagine a carpenter without work because he has run out of inches? Can you imagine our world without music because it has run out of notes? Can you imagine a community without capital because it has run out of…?

These questions—as you have correctly noted... can transport us to a place far beyond the absurdity we know today.

In fact... where economics is concerned—they can lead anyone of us to grasp the single dominant principle behind—monetary science—true power—and real wealth. As such, when one arrives at the place in question... they will experience that: AHA! Moment. Because in the whole of one's hands... will actually rest the very soul of true power & real wealth itself. Finally,

'Tis said that when we all think alike ... no one thinks at all. Given your strikingly authentic voice on a myriad of topics... you are emerging as an unconventional thinker. That—sir, makes for a most dangerous mind. In which case, at your convenience... if ever you are moved to do so @ a place of your choosing... give the above questions further thought: Because the answer—makes for a most dangerous man. Thank you for your time. Carry on So'ja....

Stay Locked, Loaded & Engaged,

Lokman

“Taking the East Coast by Storm, With a Southern Slant & A West Coast Bias...” (The House Of Lokman)

9. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Some people have a niche for Financial Astrology however, I don't have that niche. Trust me, I am very serious about Astrology. I have a friend who offers people any Astrological service that they want but he is really only good at psychology and rectifying charts. Me, I just stick to what I know best and that is Psychology Astrology. No money there eh?

Astrologer4U

10. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i appreciate it

many think this is our ONLY reality

I SAY TO THE NA-NO

i appreciate your comments

you speak my language

i'm an enemy of the matrix and all concerned

i understand EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING HAS A CLIMAX

and everything towards that climax is build up (foreplay)

and the calm before the climax is where people get fooled, sucked in if you may, pay attention when it's quiet, that's when you should pay the MOST attention because to pay attention at the climax is TOO LATE

peace bro. L