Black Spirituality Religion : ?

Mt:16:24: Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

A few lines before that, Jesus had just predicted His dying on the cross. The thing many people do wrong is take the bible a line at a time, I did that often and got into trouble time after time. You can't take it a line at a time. You have to get the meaning from the whole chapter and keep the 5 W's in mind. Who's talking..What are they talking about...When is it going to happen...Where is it going to happen...How is it going to happen.

Slowly said:
A few lines before that, Jesus had just predicted His dying on the cross. The thing many people do wrong is take the bible a line at a time, I did that often and got into trouble time after time. You can't take it a line at a time. You have to get the meaning from the whole chapter and keep the 5 W's in mind. Who's talking..What are they talking about...When is it going to happen...Where is it going to happen...How is it going to happen.

Mt:16:21: From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Jesus said nothing about being killed on a Cross. Further more……

Mt:10:38: And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Bottom line is there had to be a religion already in existence that had a Cross as it’s symbol. The only religion that had a symbol that resembled a Cross was the Egyptian Ankh thus the time of Jesus had to be around the Egyptian and Babylonian times in order for his reference to the Cross / Ankh to have any significance otherwise he is referring to something that did not exist yet.

Me being a one liner study, I don’t think so.

Music Producer said:
Actually it is according to scripture, this is the true birth record of the one called Immanuel.

Isa:8:4: For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.

If we are to believe Jesus is Emmanuel as projected through the New Testament doctrine,

Mt:1:23: Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Then we must conclude that Immanuel and any dealings with Rome is a lie because the GOD given birth record of Immanuel shows Jesus being an infant so young he is unable to cry dada or mama during the fall of the Assyrian Empire and the rise of the Babylonian Empire. That means the true Immanuel was a good ripe warier age during the fall of Judah.

This also explains how Jesus could and would make reference to the Cross / Ankh before his death on it gave the Cross any significance.

Mt:16:24: Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Why would Jesus himself refer to a Cross before it had any significance?

The only way we can explain this is Jesus was actually referring to the Egyptian Ankh and existed in a time when the religion of the Ankh had significance.

How can you equate Jesus with the fall of Judah by quoting Matthew which was compiled much later than the fall of Juadah and long after the captivity in babylon. Like I stated earlier, I knew the direction you were going into...

During the lifetime of Yeshua (jesus) the hebrews were NOT taken into Babylonian captivity...they were in Palestine under Roman occupation...long AFTER the Babylonian captivity...this is why I mentioned beforehad a problem with your chronology....

Good Morning Brother Music Producer:

Why would Jesus himself refer to a Cross before it had any significance?

The only way we can explain this is Jesus was actually referring to the Egyptian Ankh and existed in a time when the religion of the Ankh had significance.

Again brother you have erred in you intepretation of the scripture. What Jesus is saying to the disciples is if they choose to follow him they must put aside all, fears, comforts, employment, courtships, doubts or other personal concerns and luxury and perpare for a mission that could cost them their lives. How do we come to this conclusion?

Mark 12:13-17

13 Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. 14 They came to him and said, "Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? 15 Should we pay or shouldn't we?"
But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. "Why are you trying to trap me?" he asked. "Bring me a denarius and let me look at it." 16 They brought the coin, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?" "Caesar's," they replied.

17 Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

I use Mark because Mark is the first Gospel written from the account of Peter. We clearly see that at the time Jesus physically walked the earth that the land Jesus dwelled in was a Roman colony. Evidence of this is the mention of Caesar's image on the currency of the day. During the time Isaiah the currency commonly used was the shekels.

History tells us that Romans scourged and crucified criminals and dissetents of the Roman empire. crucifixion involved being stripped naked and scourged and then made to drag a gibbet or a stake through town through the street and then being nailed to that wooden stake or cross left to suffer a slow agonizing death from a location just outside the city.

In the scripture "denying youself and picking up your cross" has nothing to do with an Egyptian Ankh. The Ankh is a symbol of life any existed thousand of years before crucifixion. The cross before Jesus was crucified was not only a symbol of death but of a horrible death.

Jesus did not have to be an wise oracle or all seeing sage to have knowlegde of a cross. In fact all the disciples understood what he was saying because it was common knowlegde of the day.

Peace....

omowalejabali said:
How can you equate Jesus with the fall of Judah by quoting Matthew which was compiled much later than the fall of Juadah and long after the captivity in babylon. Like I stated earlier, I knew the direction you were going into...

During the lifetime of Yeshua (jesus) the hebrews were NOT taken into Babylonian captivity...they were in Palestine under Roman occupation...long AFTER the Babylonian captivity...this is why I mentioned beforehad a problem with your chronology....
The followers of Immanuel turned him into a martyr after he destroyed Judah. Jesus was the beginning of the heathen reign on earth. The entire Bible is about the fall of the monotheist and the rise of the polytheist.

Jesus existing during the Roman Empire is a lie. If we are to believe Jesus as being Immanuel then with GOD being the absolute authority of Knowledge we must accept the birth record of Immanuel given to us by GOD Himself all other birth records of Jesus become void.

Isa:8:4: For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.

GOD Himself is telling you Immanuel was an enfant during the fall of the Assyrian Empire and the rise of the Babylonian Empire.

It is your own lack of having a base or foundation in the Specific Word of GOD that causes you to believe Immanuel existed during the Roman Empire.

The Entire Bible is a book of Truth and secrets woven with lies. The only way you will be able to discover and separate the truth from the lies is to develop an absolute loyalty to the Specific Word of GOD, with out doing that the Bible becomes confusion, chaos and contradictory.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back