Black Spirituality Religion : ?

Music Producer said:
If the Koran advises one to follow the GOD of the Old Testament and the New Testament advises one to follow the GOD of the Old Testament, why don’t Muslims and Servants of Jesus do that?
Can you provide specific scriptural reference from each text to support your statement?

Koran

[2.135] And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay! (we follow) the religion of Ibrahim, the Hanif, and he was not one of the polytheists.

[3.70] O followers of the Book! Why do you disbelieve in the communications of Allah while you witness (them)?
[3.73] And do not believe but in him who follows your religion. Say: Surely the (true) guidance is the guidance of Allah-- that one may be given (by Him) the like of what you were given; or they would contend with you by an argument before your Lord. Say: Surely grace is in the hand of Allah, He gives it to whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

That is just a simple few from the Koran to post all of the information from the Koran that advises one to follow Allah / YHVH would be to post probably more than half of the text of the Koran and that is what I find remarkable about this whole thing, people are not committing to what the book advises one to do.

Rv:7:3: Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Rv:9:4: And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

It is difficult to find it in the New Testament because Jesus creates the Polytheist that are the most evil towards the GOD of the Old Testament thus Jesus himself commands them to follow him. In this Jesus fulfills his truth and nature to replace the GOD of the Old Testament.
This is what Jesus fulfills……

Isa:14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

From the point of view of the followers of Jesus, Jesus is the Most High, they replace GOD; which is the greatest of evil.

Since none of the New Testament has a known author outside of Paul's letters, how do you know jesus said anything at all? Why couldn't that just be the authors mind we're reading? Furthermore, since the original Qu'ran was written in Quarish Arabic and was destroyed by Uthman the third Calif before everything was changed to Fusha Arabic, how do you know you're reading the actual Qu'ran except from the belief in hadith? (words of men)

Music Producer said:
Koran

[2.135] And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay! (we follow) the religion of Ibrahim, the Hanif, and he was not one of the polytheists.

[3.70] O followers of the Book! Why do you disbelieve in the communications of Allah while you witness (them)?
[3.73] And do not believe but in him who follows your religion. Say: Surely the (true) guidance is the guidance of Allah-- that one may be given (by Him) the like of what you were given; or they would contend with you by an argument before your Lord. Say: Surely grace is in the hand of Allah, He gives it to whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

That is just a simple few from the Koran to post all of the information from the Koran that advises one to follow Allah / YHVH would be to post probably more than half of the text of the Koran and that is what I find remarkable about this whole thing, people are not committing to what the book advises one to do.

Rv:7:3: Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Rv:9:4: And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

It is difficult to find it in the New Testament because Jesus creates the Polytheist that are the most evil towards the GOD of the Old Testament thus Jesus himself commands them to follow him. In this Jesus fulfills his truth and nature to replace the GOD of the Old Testament.
This is what Jesus fulfills……

Isa:14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

From the point of view of the followers of Jesus, Jesus is the Most High, they replace GOD; which is the greatest of evil.

This did not answer my question concerning WHERE in the New testament does it command following or worshipping the GOD of the OLD Testament. If "Jesus" was commanding His followers to follom Him then He was not saying follow the GOD of the old Testament!!

In fact he was believed to have been the "Amum-el" the Living GOD" himself, just as Akhenaten ahd declared himself the "Living GOD' as did each and every Dynastic era Pharaoh...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back