Black Spirituality Religion : ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    If the Koran advises one to follow the GOD of the Old Testament and the New Testament advises one to follow the GOD of the Old Testament, why don’t Muslims and Servants of Jesus do that?

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Can you provide specific scriptural reference from each text to support your statement?

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Koran

[2.135] And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay! (we follow) the religion of Ibrahim, the Hanif, and he was not one of the polytheists.

[3.70] O followers of the Book! Why do you disbelieve in the communications of Allah while you witness (them)?
    [3.73] And do not believe but in him who follows your religion. Say: Surely the (true) guidance is the guidance of Allah-- that one may be given (by Him) the like of what you were given; or they would contend with you by an argument before your Lord. Say: Surely grace is in the hand of Allah, He gives it to whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

That is just a simple few from the Koran to post all of the information from the Koran that advises one to follow Allah / YHVH would be to post probably more than half of the text of the Koran and that is what I find remarkable about this whole thing, people are not committing to what the book advises one to do.

Rv:7:3: Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Rv:9:4: And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

It is difficult to find it in the New Testament because Jesus creates the Polytheist that are the most evil towards the GOD of the Old Testament thus Jesus himself commands them to follow him. In this Jesus fulfills his truth and nature to replace the GOD of the Old Testament.
    This is what Jesus fulfills……

Isa:14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

From the point of view of the followers of Jesus, Jesus is the Most High, they replace GOD; which is the greatest of evil.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Since none of the New Testament has a known author outside of Paul's letters, how do you know jesus said anything at all? Why couldn't that just be the authors mind we're reading? Furthermore, since the original Qu'ran was written in Quarish Arabic and was destroyed by Uthman the third Calif before everything was changed to Fusha Arabic, how do you know you're reading the actual Qu'ran except from the belief in hadith? (words of men)

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

This did not answer my question concerning WHERE in the New testament does it command following or worshipping the GOD of the OLD Testament. If "Jesus" was commanding His followers to follom Him then He was not saying follow the GOD of the old Testament!!

In fact he was believed to have been the "Amum-el" the Living GOD" himself, just as Akhenaten ahd declared himself the "Living GOD' as did each and every Dynastic era Pharaoh...

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

This is totally incorrect.

For example, St. Mark was known to have established a school in Alexandria..and it is widely believed that he recorded the Word as it was preached by Peter..

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    This is called Faith:

If the Words are depicted as GOD Himself Speaking such as “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or it is written in a way to let the reader understand that GOD Himself once actually Spoke the Words and those Words were written in those days, then one must absolutely believe in those Words as being a Truth and above all and the foundation of the entire Book.

One could do the same with Jesus.

In stripping away anything that is not being spoken by GOD or Jesus one can see and summarize the entire Bible for its true spiritual meaning.

If you reduce the Koran to only information that is Specifically Spoken by GOD the Koran would consist of about 2 pages. If you reduce the New Testament to only information that is Specifically Spoken by GOD the New Testament would consist of about 4 passages that repeat thus it would be reduced to one passage.

If you did this with the Old Testament you would continue to have more than half of the book.

All I have done is reduced the Books to the Divine Breath. If you have an understanding of Kemet History and theology you will understand what I mean by Divine Breath.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Exactly!

And in studying Kemet history we began to see that Kemet became divided between Monotheism (Atumist / Atenist) and Polytheism (Amunist). Jesus is a representation of an Amunist Pharaoh (Polytheism) but in the way of the Romans not the Egyptian this is why Catholicism worships Marry, Peter, John, Luke and others, it is Roman Polytheism which started with Nebuchadnezzar and was finalized during the Roman occupation of Egypt. Marry holding Jesus on here lap is a rendition of Isis holding the Divine Child. So we see that the Roman came upon the History and writings of Kemet and chose to go in the direction of the Polytheist but try to pass it off as Monotheism.

The last person Anointed by GOD to the Throne was Nebuchadnezzar. This is why Jesus used a reference in the Old Testament that describes Nebuchadnezzar to describe himself; Nebuchadnezzar was the one that delivered a conquering blow to Monotheism, Jesus and his followers sustain that Force or that Anointing.

Jer:27:6: And now have I given all these lands unto the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

That describes Servant of Jesus. When the final African Pharaoh fell, we got replaced by the Pope.

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    How else would one obtain The Seal of GOD?

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Mt:5:16: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mt:7:21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

These are some more from the New Testament Mt 7:21 is strong because it is Jesus himself confessing it. He advises one to follow GOD but if you reject that advise then follow him.

People that reject and despise GOD must also have a religion and faith.