Black People : 36 shot in 36 hours in Chicago

I don't get this thread, or rather, I don't get people NOT reading the links. :huh:

Reading the link in the OP, black, white and Hispanic people were shot over the weekend in Chicago.... with the majority being Hispanic. Which is why I don't get this thread 1) being posted on a black forum, and 2) being responded to as if the 4 people killed and 33 people wounded was a "black" thang. :10500:

I don't get this thread, or rather, I don't get people NOT reading the links. :huh:

Reading the link in the OP, black, white and Hispanic people were shot over the weekend in Chicago.... with the majority being Hispanic. Which is why I don't get this thread 1) being posted on a black forum, and 2) being responded to as if the 4 people killed and 33 people wounded was a "black" thang. :10500:

This is not accuarate.....they went into more detail about the crimes in the Hispanic areas.

But if you look at the areas in which the crimes took place....overwhelming majority happened in areas in which a very...very small segment of the population is white or Hispanic. I have done construction work in Chicago for 18 years. I know the city.I know who lives where. And through various websites..you can know where each crime happened.

http://www.spotcrime.com/il/chicago/daily

They gave an account of only 8 of the incidents...how you could come to a conclusion of any "majority" with that information is impossible. Perhaps in the future if conclusions are to be made...posters should at least refrence sites that carry said information.

What is crazier than one person "pretending" their bogus stats are all about black folk.... with NO proof..... saying those who call him on them need to show "proof?" :nuts:

Most major media outlets now withhold race from their stories because of pressure from minority groups.

I just gave you a link that is going to show you the address of the crimes.

I see it on the news everyday. Mothers and grandmothers crying saying they can't go outside their own house.

This has been a national story for some time.

If people refuse to believe that's their right. Everybody has the right to put their head in the sand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J0WJN4doUv8

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back