Black People : 30 Little Known Facts about America

I encourage people to track down and read these documents.

Concerning #8, I'm working on tracking this down. This is not the first time I have heard that there are no courts at law or equity at the federal level.

I heard this is due to the 11th Amendment which is due to the Supreme Court case Chisholm v. Georgia (1793).
The video says 1789. That may be due to a declaration of a state of emergency.

If anyone is interested in traveling down this rabbit hole, let me know.
I got lots of material that will blow your mind :).

As to #12 concerning Social Security, I've already conveyed this information to this forum.

As to #14 and property, I've communicated this to the forum as well.

As to #17 & #27, I've been more than consistent on that point.

This video also recommended atgpress.com.

The site is now defunct, but they had two incredible researchers on there: "the Informer" and James Montgomery.

I have some of their audios and other material as well as various copies of the old website if anyone is interested in this

BE WARNED: this will totally transform or destroy your view of "reality".
If you believe this could upset your sensibilities, don't broach.

The material will require some dedicated study to understand as well. It is more for those serious about researching.

I also have MANY other hard hitters on these subjects and more aside from the two mentioned above, but the material is quite advanced. I recommend hitting the basics before moving forward.

Is the United States a nation?

Chisholm v. Georgia (1793)

"WILSON, Justice.
This is a case of uncommon magnitude. One of the parties to it is a STATE; certainly respectable, claiming to be sovereign. The question to be determined is, whether this State, so respectable, and whose claim soars so high, is amenable to the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of the United States? This question, important in itself, will depend on others, more important still; and, may, perhaps, be ultimately resolved into one, no less radical than this — "do the people of the United States form a NATION?"

A cause so conspicuous and interesting, should be carefully and accurately viewed from every possible point of sight. I shall examine it, 1st. By the principles of general jurisprudence. 2d. By the laws and practice of particular States and Kingdoms. From the law of nations little or no illustration of this subject can be expected. By that law the several States and Governments spread over our globe, are considered as forming a society, not a NATION. It has only been by a very few comprehensive minds, such as those of Elizabeth and the Fourth Henry, that this last great idea has been even contemplated. 3dly. and chiefly, I shall examine the important question before us, by the Constitution of the United States, and the legitimate result of that valuable instrument.

:D

This is the opinion of the Supreme Court prior to the Civil War.
After the Civil War, the cases have the differing opinion that the United States is a singular nation.
The question then becomes what happened exactly with the United States during this time?

How much further would you like to go?

What is a STATE?

By a State I mean, a complete body of free persons united together for their common benefit, to enjoy peaceably what is their own, and to do justice to others. It is an artificial person. It has its affairs and its interests: It has its rules: It has its rights: And it has its obligations. It may acquire property distinct from that of its members: It may incur debts to be discharged out of the public stock, not out of the private fortunes of individuals: It may be bound by contracts; and for damages arising from the breach of those contracts. In all our contemplations, however, concerning this feigned and artificial person, we should never forget, that, in truth and nature, those, who think and speak, and act, are men.

A STATE is an ASSOCIATION of people, not government :).

Government is the political corporation resultant from a political charter i.e. constitution (as far as republican governments go).

Chisholm v. Georgia is one heck of a case to read.
Okay, I'm done with this case. If I speak any more on this, then I shall create a new thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back