Black People : 3 things to remember: Respect, Knowledge and Searching for knowledge

MsVeraisblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2012
tumblr_m1aypvtxc21r83nuvo1_500.jpg

Is that really a quote from Soulja Boy? I don't think I heard any of his music but man I know I was ignorant to much at the age of 18 but never THAT ignorant. WOW, ice and tats is what it's about in his mind, huh? I'm glad that I can guide my children past the material smoke and mirrors.

You have to trained up your child.. when he part from home he/she will never forget what you taught them...They will thank you later...

You got that right, no matter how far I tried to go I got roped back in from what moms taught me. I do that with my boys and people are "amazed" at how they behave and I look at them and think they do not know the half of the half, but looking on that in this day and age the way my children portray themselves in public is not the norm is this messed up society looking at the everyday evidence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back