Black Short Stories : 3 Minutes

me4themind

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 19, 2004
I can’t believe this is happening…

Sweats dripping from my forehead like my own personal April shower. Thoughts are flowing through my head causing my brain to spin out of control. My life flashes before my eyes. The tick tock of the nearby clock ring out like the intensity of a church bell. Tic-one second Toc-two seconds…Tic-three seconds…Toc-four seconds…I’m frozen in time. I can’t escape. It’s too late, I can’t go back. I can’t right the wrongs. I stare and wait. My heart is beating like an African drum in a voodoo ritual. My hearing becomes intensified. The sound of my blood rushing through my arteries and veins like Niagara Falls. Again, I look at the clock one minute pass. The walls are closing in on me, I’m trapped. The room becomes a sauna; it’s hard to breathe. My diaphragm is working overtime. I’m trapped! I can’t move, my legs and arms are restrained. I look at the clock two minutes passed. Time is drawing nearer. How did I end up here? I know, I made the wrong choices! There is no one else to blame but me. Tic-ten seconds… Toc-nine…Tic-eight….Toc-seven…There is fear in my heart. I’m finally able to close my eyes. I begin to pray. The time is drawing nearer…Our father, who art in heaven…

I open my eyes but the room goes black and the only light I see is…

NOT PREGNANT!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back