Black Jokes Humor : 3 dead men and a refridgerator!

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by Archival, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Archival

Archival Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Three men show up at the gates of heaven at the exact same time.

St Peter looks up suprised and explains "I'm terribly sorry, but heaven has almost met it's quota for the day, I can only let one of you in. Since you all showed up at the same time there must be an interesting story here, the man with the best story of how they died can enter heaven."

The first man jumped forward immediately, "Ok, I've got everyone beat. So I'm driving to work this morning and my car breaks down on the freeway. I get all the way back to my place and ride the elevator up to my apartment only to hear my wife moaning and crying out some other man's name. I bash the door open and find her there laying naked and I KNOW that guy's hiding around there somewhere so I run around and sure enough there he was trying to hide by hanging off the side of my 12th story balcony. I hammered on his fingers but he wouldnt let go so I pushed the refridgerator out of the kitchen and over the balcony right on top of him for a nice long fall. The second I turn around, my wife shoots me dead."

St Peter looks rather suprised, "Well thats one hell of a story, I'm not sure you guys can beat that one."

The second man steps up, "Well -I- was working out on my 14th story balcony when I fell over the side and by gods good graces I caught the 12th story balcony. I was just about to pull myself up when this crazy guy runs up and hammers on my fingers then drops a refridgerator ON MY HEAD!"

Now St Peter is laughing hysterically as he looks at the third man, "Ok, ok, theres NO WAY you can beat that story."

The third man steps up "So I'm naked, hiding in a refridgerator."

2. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    WOW...............THAT WUZ TOOOO FUNNY..........................WELL WHICH 1 GOT IN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. 4EVERLUV

4EVERLUV Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +55
    lol that was funny:)

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    LMBO........this was too funny ....hahahahaha!!!!