Black People : 3 Black Churches burnt in North Carolina, Georgia and S.Carolina in the past 5 days.

We have drones, spy satellites, the NSA listening to phone calls and reading emails...but we can't catch the domestic terrorists burning down churches?
I'm no expert on the subject, but I suspect people who commit arson usually do so in the middle of the night when they're least likely to get caught, so I don't see how "drones, spy satellites, the NSA listening to phone calls and reading emails" would help catch domestic terrorists burning down churches--if they actually exist. Also, the preceding statement implies there are domestic terrorists burning down churches on a widespread level, something that has not been established. Most fires--homes, businesses and churches--are not caused by arson.

We've been down this road before--the epidemic of black churches being burned by white terrorists" hype back in the 1990s. It turned out to be mostly smoke and mirrors (pardon the wording). I see with summer here the news media has already returned to the shark attack stories. As the saying goes, the more things change the more they stay the same...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back