Black People : 25 Years Later: Tawanna Brawley

I don't think there ever was any "cover-up."

Yes, there are many Black serial killers....just as there are among all ethnic groups.... Sociopaths and psychopaths come in all colors.

I don't think there ever was any "cover up." --- I think she lied.

And, I think her mother helped her lie and hide-out during those 4 days she was missing.

Tawana was "missing" for 4 days; but she had no signs of malnourishment/hunger/dehydration for somebody who was supposed to be held captive in some woods for 4 days.

.... It sure was nice of those white men who raped her to feed her and let her bathe and brush her teeth and keep her nice and warm out in the woods for 4 days.

I disagree.

She was 15 years old and not a grown woman, and yes, I believe that she is definitely NOT telling the truth and lying and this is part of a cover up. I believe that her mother has something to do with the cover up too. but, again, I believe there was a cover up.

As for the 'nice White men', if she lied on them, IN THIS SYSTEM, they would have definitely hung her long before now. I believe there is a cover up and this Black girl was victimized by a crooked system.

I disagree.

She was 15 years old and not a grown woman, and yes, I believe that she is definitely NOT telling the truth and lying and this is part of a cover up. I believe that her mother has something to do with the cover up too. but, again, I believe there was a cover up.

As for the 'nice White men', if she lied on them, IN THIS SYSTEM, they would have definitely hung her long before now. I believe there is a cover up and this Black girl was victimized by a crooked system.

What kind of "cover up" do you think it was that involved a 15 y/o and her own mother as well the "white men" of a crooked system?

What kind of "cover up" do you think it was that involved a 15 y/o and her own mother as well the "white men" of a crooked system?

Well, in regards to the adults in her life at that time, for a 15 year old girl to fabricate such a awful allegation or accusation of being raped by racist White men and I think she implicated police but I'm not sure, and then for the medical review to state that she was basically 'clean' of any evidence is just a bit too much to accept, in my opinion, as being credible.

For her to be in an environment in which her mother placed her in the house with a man who served time and was convicted as a murderer, is just amazing to me, and I believe that far too many young Black children are being victimized by bad decisions of adults and blamed for issues put upon them at too young of an age, and sets them up to use poor judgment in many respects, and something is wrong with this system for doing this.

Where was her biological father?

Black women are being abandoned at a young age, and when they make bad decisions, no one sees how this system sets them up. I believe that whatever happened during the 4 days, there are some evidences that the police reports may have suppressed, but I could be wrong about the details though.

She was missing out the schools for 4 days and I wonder what her mother says and how she accounts for her 'young daugthers' whereabouts? What kind of mother would put her daughter in that type of environment, and think her daughter won't be affected. Something just doesn't add up to me. But now due to her being thrust back into public view, perhaps my questions will be answered sooner or later.

Chevron Dove

I'm really trying to understand where you stand on this case and any so-called "cover up."

First, you said you didn't see how a 15 y/o could fabricate such a story.

But, when I detailed how I could see how given her history of skipping school, running away before and her home environment, you said that I'd "hit the nail on the head."

You've agreed that she did lie about something.

Yet, you still maintain that there was some kind of "cover up" involving her, her mother, and the crooked system.

I repeat, she was seen during those 4 "missing days" at/around the former apartment where her family used to live. ---- The same 4 days she said she was held out in the woods being raped by some white men.

Some of her clothing and other items were found inside that apartment.

And the lack of any physical evidence of being raped was noted at the hospital she was taken to. ----- You've also said that you don't think this so-called "cover up" involved any Black doctors or nurses who may have also been present at the hospital at that time.

Tawana also said that she was sodomized and even said that one of the white men urinated into her mouth; but NO trace of urine or semen was found in her mouth, in her vagina nor in her rectum.....along with no sign of vaginal or rectal bruising.

Overall, she had NO physical signs of a rape.

So, what kind of "cover up" do you think there was?

Chevron Dove

...But, when I detailed how I could see how given her history of skipping school, running away before and her home environment, you said that I'd "hit the nail on the head."...

So, what kind of "cover up" do you think there was?

yes, based on what you have said, it's obvious to me that there is a cover up and again, hopefully now that she has been thrust back into view, more truths will come out about those 4 days she was not in school. If she made those graphic statements you wrote, then that means she has either seen some of these things on tv or some other source, experienced them, or was told to say this by someone to cover up something. Little Black girls are not born into this world knowing about those kind of things.

I believe that society is evil when it comes to taking away the innocence of young Black girls and then they have the nerve to turn around and place the blame on them for being promiscuous. Where are their fathers, and their nurturers? What a shame.

I believe it is the mother instinct within me that causes me to see the problems in America, and I can appreciate what the Bible says about the responsibility of women in regards to younger women. We are suppose to set examples and be teachers. This system has relied upon the harsh judgment that came from the older generation of women in the past to throw down the younge women, and i am just not about to do that at all. I view this story from the point of view that this girl was 15 years old, and her whereabouts should be accounted for by an adult supervisor, whether it be the school system, the government, or her mother, or father, or etc. She did not have proper supervision, and her behavior during this 4 day time period is questionable. What would a 15 year old girl be doing during this time period if she is not in school?

Something happened that led her to tell such a terrible story about her whereabouts. If she was trying to cover up her activity or mistreatment, then I can't see her hiding something from her mother if she was simply seeking to see her boyfriend in jail, because that was the lifestyle of her mother. She had to have tried to cover up something more dismal. I can't see her just skipping school just to go home and watch 'the price is right', or staying at home doing homework, or something wholesome. Young teens don't skip school for nothing. She did something or was enticed or decieved to believe she would enjoy something and then, things went terribly wrong, in some way.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back