Quiet Poetry Lounge : /

WHO WILL CHANGE BECAUSE OF WORDS???

you'd be surprised! or if you're not able to warrant change in the older generations, the least you will have done is spark something in the younger. possibly, one will say, "TO HELL WITH AMERIKKKA'S TRADITIONAL ANTI-ASSIMILATION COMMERCIALIZED INDEPENDANCE DAY!" and set forth to proclaim the true spirit of Independance. Words have phenominal force and impact, postive and negative, so don't sell them short. we all know that the process may be a long and winding road, but with steps in the right direction, the change will eventually come about. your ideas have planted something in my mind that will remain, so applaud yourself but know that you have many more to reach.

"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality" -Martin Luther King, Jr.

LOVE&RESPECT
DP2g

GYPSYMAN...

yo' flow be tyte...both messages received.

as long as we--as a people--continue to buy into the hypocrisy of this and other such LIES, we will forever be where we are...just where they want us to be. WE have to say...enuff. WE'RE too eager to say that WE--the individual--cannot make a change...but all change start with an individual. if we then teach our son...who will teach one...who will teach another...and another, the struggle will be over. first, we have to accept TRUTH within ourSELF.

One.

PEACE AND RESPECT

THANKS 4 REMINDING ME. DP2G ....RICH...BALLER...SOMETIMES I GET DISCOURAGED 4 REAL ...COMES OUT IN PESSIMISM...FORGIVE ME... I BELIEVE YOUR STATEMENTS TO BE TRUE..SOMETIMES MY " RE"-RESEARCH" AND NEW RESEARCH PERVADES MY SOUL AND IT TAKES ME A MINUTE TO GET POSITIVE AGAIN... THANKS FOR THE BOOST ..4 REAL.

MUCH LOVE MUCH RESPECT

On A Continuous Journey
GYPSYMAN

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back