Black People : 234 years later, NH slaves are granted freedom

Personally bro. Corvo, I continue to place, what you identify about them, on their biological status of mutant recessives of the original people:

http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...e-black-perspective.66166/page-42#post-739414

It doesn't look like you could find or make it back to the above discussion, so I'm providing support to my statement above.

Peace In the Spirit of Sankofa,

I'm not sure what you are asking me. The comment I said still stands.
It is perhaps a poor statement if one is trying to be inclusive. Or if one is trying to create alliances with other, in order to create a united front against yurugu. But it is how I feel. Am I 100% African? No ....!

I do hope that's OK with you....

I'm not sure what you are asking me. The comment I said still stands.
It is perhaps a poor statement if one is trying to be inclusive. Or if one is trying to create alliances with other, in order to create a united front against yurugu. But it is how I feel. Am I 100% African? No ....!

I do hope that's OK with you....

Of course bro. Corvo, its fine with me, why wouldn't it be? We remain brothers, comrades in arms in the struggle for our liberation, correct? My final point with this post was only to give my reasoning behind their actions and attribute it to their human status: mutant recessives.

Peace In my friend,

Of course bro. Corvo, its fine with me, why wouldn't it be? We remain brothers, comrades in arms in the struggle for our liberation, correct? My final point with this post was only to give my reasoning behind their actions and attribute it to their human status: mutant recessives.

Peace In my friend,

I get you now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back