Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of More Pictorial Falsehood,
:facepalm:

22 Surprising Facts About The Early Humans
Early Humans Left Africa Over 1 Million Years Ago

Homo Sapiens, the ancestors of modern man, originated in the African continent. The “Out of Africa” theory suggests that our ancestors left the continent, migrated to Europe and Asia - and in so doing began replacing earlier examples of the human species - the Homo Erectus ...

http://www.tworeddots.com/view/surp...acts-about-the-early-humans&utm_source=gemini

reddit.com :facepalm:

Last edited:
Relevant Thread Information:

nibs,

Thanks for the report, “News in Science,” abc.net (AustralianBroadcasting Corporation); it was saved, printed and painstakingly analyzed, against my faith in Biblical Creation. As before, in my post to the Music Producer-(#374), I am unchanged concerning Plagnol’s genetic fallacy.

Logically speaking, the scientists argue from the widely used and highly effective reductio ad absurdum form. Wishing to prove a statement true, assume that statement is false, then deduce a conclusion known to be false, by this valid conclusion following the false assumption, making it valid, the assumption is false, therefore, the statement is true. For example; ...

Sincerely,

Clyde
https://destee.com/threads/color-of-the-cross.42995/page-63#post-447898

Last edited:
In the Spirit of More Pictorial Falsehood,

22 Surprising Facts About The Early Humans
Early Humans Left Africa Over 1 Million Years Ago

Homo Sapiens, the ancestors of modern man, originated in the African continent. The “Out of Africa” theory suggests that our ancestors left the continent, migrated to Europe and Asia - and in so doing began replacing earlier examples of the human species - the Homo Erectus ...

http://www.tworeddots.com/view/surp...acts-about-the-early-humans&utm_source=gemini

reddit.com :facepalm:

Enjoyed reading this article!

I read that a comparison was made between the Homo Erectus and the Homo Sapien,
--and that there were two distinct times said that 'beings' migrated out of AFrican, one 1 million years ago and the other 80,000 years ago
--that the Neanderthal made use of fire, and I found this to be interesting because, earlier scientist once said that they didn't use fire.

I also found it interesting about the 'thumb' being used and developed for defense and the shoulder being developed. I don't agree with all that was said though, but because this article was published June 2016, I thought it was interesting to consider along with other articles.

It is also interesting that it is still being said that humans evolved from apes and then connect us to Neanderthals too, or rather, Europeans are connected to Neanderthals and apes. But my recent readings on BLOOD TYPES, makes me see other issues that is not being brought out for review.

It is also interesting that it is still being said that humans evolved from apes and then connect us to Neanderthals too, or rather, Europeans are connected to Neanderthals and apes. But my recent readings on BLOOD TYPES, makes me see other issues that is not being brought out for review.

Enjoyed reading this article!

I read that a comparison was made between the Homo Erectus and the Homo Sapien,
--and that there were two distinct times said that 'beings' migrated out of AFrican, one 1 million years ago and the other 80,000 years ago
--that the Neanderthal made use of fire, and I found this to be interesting because, earlier scientist once said that they didn't use fire.

I also found it interesting about the 'thumb' being used and developed for defense and the shoulder being developed. I don't agree with all that was said though, but because this article was published June 2016, I thought it was interesting to consider along with other articles.

The point you make above and below concerning humans evolving from apes has been debunked many times over ...

"It is also interesting that it is still being said that humans evolved from apes and then connect us to Neanderthals too, or rather, Europeans are connected to Neanderthals and apes. But my recent readings on BLOOD TYPES, makes me see other issues that is not being brought out for review."

In fact, speaking of other issues not being brought out for review, reminds me of logical truth I applied to Plagnol’s genetic theory, several years ago, below:

https://destee.com/threads/color-of-the-cross.42995/page-63#post-447898

Ancient Human Ancestor Was One Tall Dude, His Footprints Say

He stood a majestic 5-foot-5, weighed around 100 pounds and maybe had a harem; that's what scientists figure from the footprints he left behind some 3.7 million year ago.

He's evidently the tallest known member of the prehuman species best known for the fossil skeleton nicknamed "Lucy," reaching a stature no other member of our family tree matched for another 1.5 million years, the researchers say ...

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/ancient-human-ancestor-tall-dude-footprints-44182334

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back