Khasm13 : 22 facts u did not know about britian's culture....

peace

Depends, what did your barber tell you?

He told me that his friend (who is part of some information underground) said that she was kill to protect the bloodline. She was going to marry that Arab guy, and if they would have had a child, that child would have been air to the throne. To be honest I didn't believe him,you know "conspiracy theory". Until about 4 years later her close friend came out with a story implying the same thing. Well that made be a believer.

It actually makes sense once you think about it from them wanting to keep the bloodline pure.

Peace!

He told me that his friend (who is part of some information underground) said that she was kill to protect the bloodline. She was going to marry that Arab guy, and if they would have had a child, that child would have been air to the throne. To be honest I didn't believe him,you know "conspiracy theory". Until about 4 years later her close friend came out with a story implying the same thing. Well that made be a believer.

It actually makes sense once you think about it from them wanting to keep the bloodline pure.

Peace!

She was going to get married and some say she was pregnant. She actually wasn't killed in the car crash, she was badly injured , but she died because they didn't get her any help, nor did they plan on it.

It's true she was sacrificed to save the bloodline and anyone who doesn't think so, tell what the name of the tunnel is where she died and at which pillar?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back