Black Parenting : 22 Children, 14 women

Yep - I have a very very large family. When I was younger I had to be extremely careful of girls I was interested in because as you know - I couldn't be messing around with cousins/ Now that's just on my mothers father side - my grandfather on my dad side had 14 kids. My mother mother didn't marry my grandfather who had 56 kids but she had two by him and when on to have 12 more - all sets of twins - so you can imagine so combine - 82 unkhs and aunties.

Slave mentality 101 - but its really hard for me to say much because my grandfather had 56 kids and his dad had 34 ...
You know what I take back this original post. Sometimes we forget that our history doesn't start in America but on a (or more than one) different continent. Having a lot of kids was part of our heritage and that has nothing to do with slavery though having a lot of kids in America was due to slavery.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back