Black People : 21 oops a few questions for Destee

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Greetings All,

How can I start or say this? It's been on my mind for a few weeks. First, let me began by saying that at the moment I can not become a Premium member due to other financial obligations, but at first light I will definitely shower my support. Hopefully soon. Alright, I got that out the way.

My post is primarily questions.

Could Destee or the members of Destee become a national networking type of organization?

I noticed so many of us are passionate about the issues affecting our Black community, be it local or national, and have advocated many stances for effecting positive social change and development - so ...... I see the medium of Destee as an organizing or coordinating arm for national projects with local impact. Is this ethical?

As I stated above, right now I'm not in the position, at least, until late August to contribute financial support, but could Destee become or its members create an web-based "investment" club to provide funding for projects members of Destee agree on implementing? Is this ethical? Is it feasible, if it is ethical?

I see the power that Destee or its membership could wield by organizing or if only coordinating our efforts with a broader-based support system. Indeed the motto of Destee is "We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People." Definitely, I intend not to step on any toes or offend or even break any rules, I just had a thought. If I'm being redundant or nonsensical please let me know.

Thanks & Ire-O!!!
Blackbird

Brother Blackbird, it is truly a pleasure to have you be a part of this community. I love the way you think and drive your thoughts and ideas. You've given us much to think about and I'm positive that this thread will generate a lot of good discussion. I hope it becomes the most ACTIVE thread in the history of Destee.com!

Peace and I'm looking forward to the discussion...

Queenie :heart: :spinstar:

Brother Blackbird, you are such a blessing. Thank you for being with us. I'm honored by your presence and your suggestion. You have certainly not stepped on any toes! We want this community to be and do all it can to help move our people forward, so all suggestions are worthy of consideration.

Right now we are faced with the challenge of simply staying open another month. I have posted all of this to the Family, so i believe everyone is aware. I understand completely if you can't help right now and am honored that you'll do so in the future (if we're still here). As a matter of fact, i remember reading your promise somewhere else on the forum as well. Thank You Brother.

I too have high hopes for what we can do together, with like and positive minds and Spirits. I believe this community is already evidence of that, but with the recent challenges we've faced and are facing ... it's difficult for me to think too far into the future.

In spite of that, i do keep trying! :wink: We (the Moderators) have talked of a Private Forum for Premium Members only, where those who are contributing to the financial stability of the community, be able to do all the things you suggested, and more.

Let me say too Brother Blackbird, and i probably shouldn't ... but the Moderators often suggest Members for the Moderating Team, and your name was put on the table. One of the requirements to be a Moderator, is that you must be a Premium Member, so that was mentioned (and the fact that you had said previously that you will become a Premium Member as soon as possible) ... so the Moderator that recommended you to be asked to join the Moderating Team ... said ... "I have some bottles or something i can send to him because we need him, and want him, and gotta have him!" ... or something like that! :)

So, if you will, please let this serve too as your invitation to join our Moderating Team as soon as you become a Premium Member. You can help from an even closer vantage, in making your suggestion a reality. I do hope you'll join us, as we'd be honored.

Again, i'm more than open to all suggestions and i thank you for it.

Please, let us continue this discussion ...

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Brother Blackbird, you are such a blessing. Thank you for being with us. I'm honored by your presence and your suggestion. You have certainly not stepped on any toes! We want this community to be and do all it can to help move our people forward, so all suggestions are worthy of consideration.

Right now we are faced with the challenge of simply staying open another month. I have posted all of this to the Family, so i believe everyone is aware. I understand completely if you can't help right now and am honored that you'll do so in the future (if we're still here). As a matter of fact, i remember reading your promise somewhere else on the forum as well. Thank You Brother.

I too have high hopes for what we can do together, with like and positive minds and Spirits. I believe this community is already evidence of that, but with the recent challenges we've faced and are facing ... it's difficult for me to think too far into the future.

In spite of that, i do keep trying! :wink: We (the Moderators) have talked of a Private Forum for Premium Members only, where those who are contributing to the financial stability of the community, be able to do all the things you suggested, and more.

Let me say too Brother Blackbird, and i probably shouldn't ... but the Moderators often suggest Members for the Moderating Team, and your name was put on the table. One of the requirements to be a Moderator, is that you must be a Premium Member, so that was mentioned (and the fact that you had said previously that you will become a Premium Member as soon as possible) ... so the Moderator that recommended you to be asked to join the Moderating Team ... said ... "I have some bottles or something i can send to him because we need him, and want him, and gotta have him!" ... or something like that! :)

So, if you will, please let this serve too as your invitation to join our Moderating Team as soon as you become a Premium Member. You can help from an even closer vantage, in making your suggestion a reality. I do hope you'll join us, as we'd be honored.

Again, i'm more than open to all suggestions and i thank you for it.

Please, let us continue this discussion ...

Destee

Oh my God!!! I'm deeply honored and virtually speechless. I appreciate all the love and ... man. Once I got my previous obligations out of the way (saving up for something very important and life-changing) I will definitely take Destee.com up on that offer, if it still be on the table. I have no doubt Destee will survive. The services provided here, if only the open forum, is very much needed and essential. I'm choked up and I love you all.

Blackbird (thanking everyone for the love and hopefully reflecting it back)

Blackbird said:
Oh my God!!! I'm deeply honored and virtually speechless. I appreciate all the love and ... man. Once I got my previous obligations out of the way (saving up for something very important and life-changing) I will definitely take Destee.com up on that offer, if it still be on the table. I have no doubt Destee will survive. The services provided here, if only the open forum, is very much needed and essential. I'm choked up and I love you all.

Blackbird (thanking everyone for the love and hopefully reflecting it back)

Gosh !!! Bless Your Heart ... :love: ... Thank you for saying YES !!!! :toast:

Thank you too for your confidence in our survival ... i will let it be mine as well.

Stuff is certainly bee'n reflected up in here! ... :shades: ... Thank You Brother Blackbird!

i Love You More! :love:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back