Black People : 2018 the hottest ever recorded on record until next year!

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
Yes, I nilevalley has returned preaching once again about climate change. Because unlike Donald Trump I am rapidly realizing something dreadful is happening to our planet's weather. I have wandered into the growing group of people who also realize we are not being told the truth about the rapid pace our planet is warming. And when you read stories people work various weather services leaking out info that they are being told not to talk about the seriousness climate change, Well it's makes you wonder even more.

Wasn't it just a few ago the extreme weather events breaking out around the globe weren't really suppose to start happening until the middle or near the end of the 21st century?

Wasn't it in 2016 in India they experienced a heat wave so intense it was called unprecedented? The tarmac on the roads melted. I remember seeing photos of people struggling to cross roads with melted tar.

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ad_170568495.jpg

I also remember reading later that year 2016 was the warmest globally ever recorded.

It seems since 2013 this record global warmth is rising and each year including this year of 2018 the earth's warm temperature is breaking another all time record.

Have ever thought at the rate we are going what it will be like in another 10 or 15 years?

Those of you who may criticize my seemingly preoccupation with this subject and wondering why I as a black person be concerned, well I have to be concerned because sooner or later I will have to pay a full price for living on this world at a time in human history when white men's past insatiable greed through industrialism blinded them to future consequences of not taking strides to protect the earth's environment from badly damaged poisonous toxins pouring into the upper atmosphere,

We are not hearing in the mainstream news about how foreign farmlands are burning up because of excessive heat and droughts. So you say that's over there in those countries but what will we do someday when these unprecedented record breaking heat waves and droughts hit the farm lands of California, Nebraska, Texas, Missouri etc and our food sources burn up.

It is something think about. And we should sit down and work out survival plans for ourselves and families. We should think about our neighbors and friends and how when those future days of trouble arrives we can pool together and help each other out.

Man has for the past 200 years abused Mother Odudua now she grown weary and she is fighting back through her nature.

Those of you who find this info meaningless because it has no relevance to "The Black revolution" don't worry the white man has stirred up one angry Goddess and she has started her own revolution. But unfortunately it won't be just the white man who will get it in the end we all are going into the abyss.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/t...for-global-warming/ar-BBLJAPa?ocid=spartanntp

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I'm inclined to take the longer view because there ain't no go'n back now.
If any of the human species can survive the coming apocalypse it will be our peoples. Our ancestors many millennia ago spawned the human race, under their tutelage all art, all industry, all agriculture, all creative thought, in short all that the human being has become. Look around our ancient ancestors started it all.

If anyone survives it will be our people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Softly spoken loud!!! 2018 redux Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : If you missed September 9, 2018 Consciousness Raising Online Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - AUGUST 12, 2018 Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Earna Speaks on her African Experience - Ghana May 2018 Journey of a Lifetime Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising OnLine - June 24, 2018 Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Being black in Russia: World Cup 2018 Black Sports 2
Queenie Science and Technology : 10 Tech trends that will impact social justice in 2018 Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : class-of-2018 Black People Doing Positive Things 1
OldSoul Black People : Foresight Africa: Top priorities for the continent in 2018 Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : OurHistory Month Thread - 2018 Black People Open Forum 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Astronaut expected to be 1st African-American Space Station crewmember won't fly in 2018 after all Black People Doing Positive Things 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Viral Dope Joint Inspired (2018) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Site News : 2018 - Happy New Year and Site Maintenance! Announcements 1
chuck Black People Politics : What Should Be Our Goal For True African-American Political Empowerment In 2018? Black People Politics 1
IFE Black Picture Image Gallery : My Grandson - Class of 2018 Black Picture Image Gallery 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Black People Open Forum 929
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Where is Black Political Leadership in America in 2017 and 2018? Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Chicago Rings in First Homicide of 2016 - Count Continues into 2017 - Continues into 2018, 2019, 2020 Black People Open Forum 125
C Black People : The class of 2018? Black People Open Forum 2
Therious Black Entertainment : hottest hip hop of 05 Black Entertainment 3
Therious Black Entertainment : hottest kuts of the summer??? Black Entertainment 6
M Destee Network : The Hottest Investment Manual Thats On The Market Destee Network : 0
kente417mojo Black Entertainment : Hottest song out right now Black Entertainment 15
P Black People : The Hottest Calendar!!! Black People Open Forum 0
T Black Entertainment : Who are the hottest female rappers? Black Entertainment 1
J Black People : Ti, The Hottest New Artist Black People Open Forum 1
SwagII Black Relationships : Have You Ever Had The Blues? Black Relationships 2
C Black People : Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again??? Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
FlowerCrownedQueen Black People : Do you or have you ever done a mood board? Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Is it ever enough? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ndugu Black People Politics : We need National Black Unity now more then ever! Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Snapchat's first-ever decline in users could be a sign of trouble Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Earliest Ever Homo Sapiens Discovered in Morocco Forces Major Rethink of Human Evolution Science and Technology 16
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Model Who Was Bullied for Her Dark Skin Stars in Another Make Up For Ever Campaign Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : New $100 Coin Features First-Ever African-American Lady Liberty Black Money Business Jobs 4
J Black People : What ever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show? Black People Open Forum 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : clinton-gets-more-votes-than-any-candidate-ever Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : now more than ever... Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Film Critics: 2016 the Best Year Ever for African Americans in Cinema Black Entertainment 1
tarhaka bey Media: Tarhaka on The Ever Widening Gap between the Rich and the Poor in America Production 1 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black People : Now that Prince is dead, everything he ever made is on Itunes. Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 10-Year-Old Explains Wealth Inequality in the Justice System Better Than You Ever Could Black People Doing Positive Things 0
rico love Black Poetry : All i ever wanted! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Angela22 Black People : Is anyone ever ready? Black People Open Forum 17
Liberty Black Relationships : Men: What is the most romantic thing a woman has ever done for you? Black Relationships 8
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : First Ever Book to Reveal 1,000+ Current Job Openings For African Americans That Pay $65K - $100K Black Money Business Jobs 0
Liberty Black Parenting : 1st Ever Monthly Subscription Box Curated to Teach Children About Black History & African Geogra Black Parenting 0