Black Sports : 2014 Olympics

I commend them but it just isn't my thing. I don't even think I'll be able to watch the Dogecoin sponsored Jamaicans this year either.

Its the only reason I'm watching, otherwise, we touch and agree, its just not my thing ... Track and Field is my thing:)

My six year old daughter saw a Shani Davis interview with an American Flag banner by his name and asked if black people were American.(forgive her...she's 6) She certainly knew the Mexican Flag...because she goes to school with so many Hispanics I guess.

So she thought that Mexicans were Mexican and she didn't know what black people were.

I explained that Black people were as American as she was.

Olympics are great...but figure skating sucks.

Olympics are great...but figure skating sucks.

No, it doesn't. The judges who judge the competition are biased and unfair. But the sport itself is brilliant. Only men say stuff like this!!!!:mad:

I said I wouldn't watch, but my brother keeps talking to me about it, since he loves sports all around; so now I'm watching again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back