Black Sports : 2012 NFL Draft!

There's Tillman, Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers, and maybe a couple of others like Idonije I think which are over 30. But age is not the issue for our defense yet and you'd be hard-pressed to find too many players that can play leaps and bounds better than at least the first four I mentioned. I know they cannot play forever but they are strong now and we need our offense sured up the most. I get the pick for a pass rusher in the first round, just not sure why McClellin and like I stated we need more help in the DB area. We still have free agency and next year's draft to address youth and depth on defense.

I see you're from Motown, how did you think the Lion's did and to be honest I hope they did badly. lol

You just named 5 key starters that are over 30. They are one season away from a collapse. Thus, they have to reload on D. Detroit, Green Bay and soon the Vikes will all pass them

CHICAGO did good and key in on some holes and sgn a few free agents the BEARS should still be a factor
and stay close to Green Bay / Detroit .......we will be a contender what's important is keeping guys healthy

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back