Black Positive People : 2011 Teen Entrepreneurs of the Year

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009

Black Enterprise 2011 Teen Entrepreneurs of the Year

We are a family business that likes to have fun. We are two brothers, who wanted to help our parents pay for our sister’s tuition at a new school she had been accepted into. So, one night, my brother and I were in our rooms thinking of ideas of things we could do. Having gone to our schools summer camp and spending money at a shave ice stand on campus, we saw how many kids loved shave ice. Brain Blast: this was our business idea! So, we shared the idea with our parents, they supported us and loaned us the money to buy our equipment (with interest) to get started. Our sister helped us come up with the name for our business, AJ’s Hawaiian Iceez.

The name of our company is AJ’s Hawaiian Iceez (a dba of Holland & Holland Enterprises). The “A” is for Adam; the “J” is for Jonathan; and the “z” at the end of Iceez is for Zoe, our little sister. We are two brothers and a sister, just making something that we all love to eat, great Hawaiian Snow!

W38_pasted_1.jpeg

Adam Holland

"My name is Adam. I am the A in AJ's Hawaiian Iceez. My favorite subject in school is science. I like to play basketball and chess. My favorite country to visit is Switzerland, and my favorite Iceez is Blue Raspberry with the AJ's SECRET SAUCE". Email Adam @adam_holland@ajsiceez.com

W38_pasted_2.jpeg

Jonathan Holland

"My name is Jonathan and I like to play football and lacrosse. My favorite subject in school is social studies and math. In my free time, I love to irritate my brother and sister, lol
My favorite Iceez is Tiger's Blood and Blue Raspberry".

W38_pasted_3.jpeg

Zoe Holland

"Hi, my name is Zoe and I am 11 years old. I like to cook, collect Webkinz, play with my dog, and play golf. My favorite flavor iceez is pink lemonade".

Wow, Sistha Cherryblossom, What an inspiring story on this beautiful Sunday. I am going to show this to some of my young nieces and nephews in hopes that it will show and inspire them also. This is the time in their lives to formulate plans for their future. Its never to early to start.
Thanks for sharing!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back