Black People : 2010 Predictions for The Motherland

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    It may be a surity that many here and in the Motherland will either not care or look the other way when AFRICOM is implemented in Africa after the staged Black Flag Operation of the Nigerian son duped into a sham terror attack on a US jet.
    AFRICOM was the brainchild of the brainless prez who stole the election in 2000.
    After satelite scan which can find mineral deposits, like an x ray finds cancer, discovered great oil fields running up and down the area where we were stolen from West Africa, and the 5 nations there, the ploy was to use the lie of a war on terror to come in and recolonize, or even turn our ancestral area into another Iraq.
    The partner ships occuring between W and Mandela and the present president of South Africa is another are of concern.
    Just before the Rwanda incident the Bush family divested all of their oil interests, (in name) and reinvested the bulk into gold fields all over Africa, under the auspices of Barring gold of Canada.
    At that time gold was 345 per ounce, now 1200.

Hence there have been for many years efforts to make sure that South Africa did not become like Zimbabwe, kicking out white colonists decedants, or like Namibia and nationalizing their mineral wealth and telling the World Bank and WTO to go to hell.

With the increase in "advanced government conversation snoop devices", called cell phones, i-phones, and blackberries, the need for Coltan will increase.
    Will the AU have the will to rally against EU and IMF interests, combine and nationalize their resources and send troops to assist The People's Republic of the Congo to fight against
    European and US funded terrorists, clearing land for coltan mining with bloodshed genocide and rape?

we will see this year

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
  3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    In a place were we still have our own culture, land and language?

I don't get it?

Aren't they trying to at least start the nationwide, healing from the mind control of colonization???

The mass mind gotta heal spometime!!!!!!!!!!

I always wondered if that Huti Tutsi thing, years ago,

was the result of a satelite based mind control operation, but now I don't know what to think after reading that!!

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Rwanda applied to be a member of the Brittish Commonwealth in 2008,it's like Blacks are volunteering to be colonized now. I'd venture to say that the Britts paid big dollars or shall I say Euros,to get into Rwanda,which borders close to Kongo,and the illegal genocidal mining of resources from that nation (Kongo). I hated to hear this,it won't be long before you here of British/American troops in Afrika to fight Al Queda,Rwanda will be one of the countries they stack troops in if you ask me. British Commonwealth and Africom a two headed parasite,will the Afrikan countries allow them selves to be colonized again?

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    You mean 4 headed

don't forget the 3rd head. The Chinese are no longer communist, they are not there out of altruism, the way Chou en Lai was in the 60s, also the 4th head of Saudi Arabs and Emirate cousin states, there for slave labor and to exploit oil resources as well, as theirs is running out.

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    The more I research,I find that countries like Canada are a member,Nigeria and Pakistan used to be Commonwealth members. Not sure if Rwanda is simply trying to boost their revenue? Is this a bad thing? None of these negative things would be possible with out the help of the Afrikan leaders,so is it greed,or simple policy to boost revenue?

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    best way to find out is to question the Black folks living in those nations, to see how they feel about it living under the British Common wealth.

But it would be best to examine who and what the Common wealth is to get the real answer, no need to guess