Black Astrology : 2008--YEAR OF THE RAT

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Omowale Jabali, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    According to Chinese Astrology 2008 is the Year of the RAT.

The Rat sign is an abbreviated way of characterizing that individual's personality. Following are features associated with the sign of the Rat.

First in order, Chinese name-SHU, sign of charm.

Hour-11pm-12:49am Month December.

Western counterpart-Sagittarius.

The earth adds solidity to the Rat's personality. An Earth Rat is conventional and a good achiever who likes to establish roots early in order to make a secure future for himself and his family. These Rats have the typical Rat ingenuity and mental capacity, but a strong sense of reality often alludes them preventing them from going after anything that could be impromptu. Earth Rats are honorable and love to be stabilized. Slowly and steadily acquiring wealth gives them a sense of inner peace. Although they are capable of being stingy with their finances, they do posess warm feelings for their family and friends.

In this election year, keep in mind that this is indeed the year of the RAT!

An interesting note is the chinese name SHU, which in Egyptian mythology, signifies "dryness and He who is Rising Up".

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843

Years ago, when exposed to information on Chinese astrology, I learned that I was born a "rat" personality. Born in 1960, which was another year of the Rat I think. Tho, according to birth date, time and year, I would be a "Rat".

that was disturbing given my near phobia to rats.

:hearts2: