Black Sports : 2008 NBA Playoff Showtime

you shouldn't talk trash until you WIN A GAME,the wizards are just stuck on stupid oh an down 0-2 about to be oh-three and after this fiasco maybe they will wise up and change some faces not blow it up but let some folks walk-gilbert-stevenson-heywood[blache is more athletic]percherov[wasted draft pick]nick young and blache need to start next year and with jamison and butler to steady em the wiz might just get past the first round.

Ur not a wizards fan, your a hater. I was fairly optimistic that the wiz would pull this series out, but they look like they gave up on that last game. Why would you want them to get rid of Gil and Haywood? I think we have a very solid offensive team they just to work on there defense and patience. Cause at times when they get behind they go into the desperation jump shot.

All I'm sayin about the trash talkin is it made the series a heck of a lot more interesting cause the cavs are boring. Go Wiz 2009, son!!!! We're comin back healthier,smarter,and stronger.

well Boston ran a loop around the Hawks in game 7 it was a no contest as they advance.

Boston still the team to beat in the EAST and everybody will be guning for them too.
they will now face the King James Cavs

Lakers tops Jazz in game one Kobe a sure bet for MVP

Spurs will have there hands full with the uprising Hornets

watch the Magic / Pistons series the magic might pull off a upset

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back