Black People : 2008 Elections~ Cancelled!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, May 3, 2008.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings All!

Listen to Learn, Learn to Listen

Keep an Open Mind

Think, Think, Think!

I have said it once and I'll say it again...
    europeans are ADDICTED to POWER and CONTROL

This WILL not go away with our embracing and loving nor forgiving them.
    This WILL not go away by focusing on the "positive".
    This WILL not end until WE use our Collective Spiritual Energies centered upon ONE THOUGHT.
    What that "thought" or Mantra is, is yet to be determined.

I sense the information shared by this AFREEKAN DESCENDENT is quite possible.
    I wonder IF this godsmantru (GOD rest his de-spiritualized self in here) was likely suggesting something he KNEW, yet in true white lunactic fashion, covered up it with a lot of ish.
    WILL there be "something" happening this July which will halt the elections?
    They have sure had us "chasing da carrot" for the past year while important bills were being passed, new laws being created.

In the END "time" will tell.

Just thought you all may want to know.
    Think this is POSSIBLE:?:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

2. beautifulblkw

beautifulblkw Well-Known Member MEMBER

emergency medical tec. (EMT-B)
    Ratings:
    +18
    Wow that was a lot to take in ........I need some help really understanding what it all means.........Then what do we do?

3. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Initial thoughts

Great Question Princess!

"What do WE DO:?:

A few things I have thought of and attempted to talk with my family members about is this:

1. Develop an emergency meeting place for those in your family or friend group who are not afraid to acknowledge the possibility and have a desire to DO something. Map out a destination for the family to gather in the event of an emergency. Know your city and the best place you can get to. Then plan additional "safe places" to gather.
    2. Begin to create for yourselves an emergency back pack to include items like bottled water, transitor radio, batteries, some sort of plastic like a rain coat, socks, dry food/friuts, knife, ???. For those who are well versed in survival strategies, please share.
    3. HOME SCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN!. When FEMA goes into action and a national state of emergency is declared, the schools will be locked down and you will not be able to get your children!
    4. KEEP LIVING!. This does NOT mean one needs to become bogged down in fear. Just develop a PLAN in the event of an emergency.
    5. Read and Study how to stimulate and activate your Psychic Energy. Use it for Spiritual protection and guidance.

These are some things that come to mind. I'm open to other thoughts/suggestions.

Come on people...IS THIS POSSIBLE and...IF SO...what can we do?

M.E.

4. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    One of the things we can do is to use words so that the words provide clarity and focus.

One of the main reasons non-white people talk around subjects, when we really think we are talking about something specifically and really making headway doing it, is because of the words we use. For example, we'll use the word "european" to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people on the so-called continent that is called europe. Non-white people will use the words "the media" to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people (non-white people) who work as news anchors, camera people, photographers, radio hosts, and so on and so forth even in this conversation. Non-white people will use the word "america" or "amerikkka" or some derivitive thereof, to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people (non-white people) in the place that is called amerikkka. Some of the non-white people using words in this manner are sitting right in the place that is called "amerikkka" and at the same time saying that "america" is racist. "The governement" is another term. And we could go on and on.

All of these terms, when used to describe the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), only help to support the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) when non-white people use these terms in this manner. See how silly we sound? We'll be sittin' right in the place called "america" and at the same time saying that "america" is racist but we ain't racist. Or saying "america" enslaved black people. We look silly when we do this but we keep doing it.

So one of the things we can do is to use words so that the words provide clarity and focus.

5. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843

OK...I got that!

Thanks for Sharing

M.E.

6. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Emergency Planning

If I may - being in an urban outlet is not the best location. Ideally, get to a place where you can access fresh drinking water that can be boiled for drinking is your first necessity. Taking first aid and survival courses is advantageous, you will learn a lot that will empower you to stay alive and keep your mind cool during a crisis.

1. Having a mountaineering backpack that can carry around 75 lbs for women - 125 lbs for men (more if you can handle it) is a necessity.
    2. The heaviest thing to carry is water so; bring enough to last you 1-2 days worth of walking. The rest you will get along the way from the map you will carry in a water proof bag, after mapping your route out of the city and into the high ground (probably but maybe somewhere else)
    3. Canteens and drinking pouches are a necessity, don't bother with bottles. Buy compact inexpensive water treatment drops. There are fancy filters and containers but again, will add to your weight and you only bring what is absolutely necessary. Most of us are not used to walking long distances anymore, never mind with weight on us, so... you must compact everything and only bring what is necessary.
    4. BOIL ALL WATER/SNOW BEFORE INGESTING ALWAYS NO EXCEPTIONS
    5. Before packing your backpack make a list of necessities like:
    • medications, include aspirin
    • first aid kit (make sure this is complete) iodine, band aids, large white bandages, medical tape, safety pins, sling, latex gloves, etc....
    • fire proof matches (no lighters, etc...)
    • maps
    • flashlights
    • batteries
    • non perishable foods repackaged
    • hunting knife
    • strong rope
    • bungy cord
    • carbingers to attach small items to your pack
    • sleeping bag (one on each person)
    • tent or tarp
    • collapsible cooking utensils
    • cotton/wool/natural fibre clothing
    • rain gear pants/jacket with hood
    • excellent walking shoes
    • gloves, extra socks, long underwear, and head gear

Now, none of this matters necessarily during a nuclear fallout, because your gear will change and your strategy may not include being mobile.
    However, barring that - have an idea of where your nearest natural settings are. Where is there a water source from a mountain, river, etc... What other wildlife is nearby that you will have to be in competition with, or able to hunt for food. Can you prop a tent, or use a canvas to make a wind block?
    Updating your First Aid Training is CRUCIAL. Many people will take sick and die during a crisis from something as minor as a cut that becomes infected.
    Make sure you know how to clean a wound, treat a trauma victim, etc... every person in your group is vital to collective survival and having people drop out of the game hurts survival mentality, breaks the group and endangers the chances for making it. Different people in the family ought to know how to do more than one thing, if not everyone having the same skill set. This way, should something happen to your leader, the group can continue onward.
    6. Prepare your backpack long before anything happens and keep it in the front closet or near the doorway.
    7. When you have all your necessities, take them and put them into ziploc bags, squeezing the air out before closing completely.
    8. Line the inside of your backpack with a black/green garbage bag and then place your separate ziplocs into this. (The purpose here is to waterproof your backpack. Your food, clothes, and gear can be ruined by torrential rains or falling into a creek, etc.....)
    9. If you choose to stay inside a city, remember that all of your services are supplied by the government, your water, heat, lights, etc... and when these fail or are no longer operational the security of a known environment will change drastically forcing outside anyways to find what you need. Delaying the ineveitable out of fear is no excuse not to get away at the first sign of trouble.

I don't know much about the use of short wave radio signals, so I can't comment as to their value in an emergency. Anything that you buy for food, etc... that comes in a package of its own probably ought to be taken out and again placed into a bag that is decompressed. I think that food goes on top in the hierarchy of backpacking, but I'm not sure if I remember this right so.... I'll have to check again.

Of course this is only one part of the whole picture, but I hope it helps if you were looking for a way to feel more prepared.

:em0400:

7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    This information is BlacKtAsTiC!
    It provides the opporunity for the development of a PLAN of Preparedness!
    Yep...that's the type of senario I envision
    Thanks for Sharing!

:qqb018::juggle:
    "So Many Things I gotta Do" (Macka B)

M.E.