Black People : 2008 Elections~ Cancelled!

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Greetings All!

Listen to Learn, Learn to Listen

Keep an Open Mind

Think, Think, Think!

I have said it once and I'll say it again...
europeans are ADDICTED to POWER and CONTROL

This WILL not go away with our embracing and loving nor forgiving them.
This WILL not go away by focusing on the "positive".
This WILL not end until WE use our Collective Spiritual Energies centered upon ONE THOUGHT.
What that "thought" or Mantra is, is yet to be determined.

I sense the information shared by this AFREEKAN DESCENDENT is quite possible.
I wonder IF this godsmantru (GOD rest his de-spiritualized self in here) was likely suggesting something he KNEW, yet in true white lunactic fashion, covered up it with a lot of ish.
WILL there be "something" happening this July which will halt the elections?
They have sure had us "chasing da carrot" for the past year while important bills were being passed, new laws being created.

In the END "time" will tell.

Just thought you all may want to know.
Think this is POSSIBLE:?:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Initial thoughts

Wow that was a lot to take in ........I need some help really understanding what it all means.........Then what do we do?

Great Question Princess!

"What do WE DO:?:

A few things I have thought of and attempted to talk with my family members about is this:

1. Develop an emergency meeting place for those in your family or friend group who are not afraid to acknowledge the possibility and have a desire to DO something. Map out a destination for the family to gather in the event of an emergency. Know your city and the best place you can get to. Then plan additional "safe places" to gather.
2. Begin to create for yourselves an emergency back pack to include items like bottled water, transitor radio, batteries, some sort of plastic like a rain coat, socks, dry food/friuts, knife, ???. For those who are well versed in survival strategies, please share.
3. HOME SCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN!. When FEMA goes into action and a national state of emergency is declared, the schools will be locked down and you will not be able to get your children!
4. KEEP LIVING!. This does NOT mean one needs to become bogged down in fear. Just develop a PLAN in the event of an emergency.
5. Read and Study how to stimulate and activate your Psychic Energy. Use it for Spiritual protection and guidance.

These are some things that come to mind. I'm open to other thoughts/suggestions.

Come on people...IS THIS POSSIBLE and...IF SO...what can we do?

M.E.

Wow that was a lot to take in ........I need some help really understanding what it all means.........Then what do we do?

One of the things we can do is to use words so that the words provide clarity and focus.

One of the main reasons non-white people talk around subjects, when we really think we are talking about something specifically and really making headway doing it, is because of the words we use. For example, we'll use the word "european" to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people on the so-called continent that is called europe. Non-white people will use the words "the media" to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people (non-white people) who work as news anchors, camera people, photographers, radio hosts, and so on and so forth even in this conversation. Non-white people will use the word "america" or "amerikkka" or some derivitive thereof, to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people (non-white people) in the place that is called amerikkka. Some of the non-white people using words in this manner are sitting right in the place that is called "amerikkka" and at the same time saying that "america" is racist. "The governement" is another term. And we could go on and on.

All of these terms, when used to describe the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), only help to support the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) when non-white people use these terms in this manner. See how silly we sound? We'll be sittin' right in the place called "america" and at the same time saying that "america" is racist but we ain't racist. Or saying "america" enslaved black people. We look silly when we do this but we keep doing it.

So one of the things we can do is to use words so that the words provide clarity and focus.

One of the things we can do is to use words so that the words provide clarity and focus.

One of the main reasons non-white people talk around subjects, when we really think we are talking about something specifically and really making headway doing it, is because of the words we use. For example, we'll use the word "european" to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people on the so-called continent that is called europe. Non-white people will use the words "the media" to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people (non-white people) who work as news anchors, camera people, photographers, radio hosts, and so on and so forth even in this conversation. Non-white people will use the word "america" or "amerikkka" or some derivitive thereof, to talk about the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) when there are black people (non-white people) in the place that is called amerikkka. Some of the non-white people using words in this manner are sitting right in the place that is called "amerikkka" and at the same time saying that "america" is racist. "The governement" is another term. And we could go on and on.

All of these terms, when used to describe the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), only help to support the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) when non-white people use these terms in this manner. See how silly we sound? We'll be sittin' right in the place called "america" and at the same time saying that "america" is racist but we ain't racist. Or saying "america" enslaved black people. We look silly when we do this but we keep doing it.

So one of the things we can do is to use words so that the words provide clarity and focus.

OK...I got that!

Thanks for Sharing

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back