Black Money Business Jobs : 2007 Summer Internships --- Available in Fall

ct

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 15, 2006
Many College Students ask the questions: When do I start applying for Summer Internship positions? Many companies/corporations througout the United States start in September and the process ends by either November or December. There are many opportunites be it Information Systems, Web, Business or etc. I have a section on my blog at: http://www.ctherd.blogspot.com, entitled Internships. In the section is various links on companies/corporations that have internship programs. Some of the internships are being accepted now and others start in September.

Many companies/corporations are using internships to lead to a permanent job positions. Some of the advantages of Internship is that you get real projects and it provides you experience or on-the-job training.

Just a reminder that although it says 2007 and it is now 2006, many of the internships will be completed by December and if a student starts looking in January the major ones will be closed.

As always share this posting with others in order for them to prosper.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies