Black Money Business Jobs : 2007 Summer Internships --- Available in Fall

ct

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 15, 2006
Many College Students ask the questions: When do I start applying for Summer Internship positions? Many companies/corporations througout the United States start in September and the process ends by either November or December. There are many opportunites be it Information Systems, Web, Business or etc. I have a section on my blog at: http://www.ctherd.blogspot.com, entitled Internships. In the section is various links on companies/corporations that have internship programs. Some of the internships are being accepted now and others start in September.

Many companies/corporations are using internships to lead to a permanent job positions. Some of the advantages of Internship is that you get real projects and it provides you experience or on-the-job training.

Just a reminder that although it says 2007 and it is now 2006, many of the internships will be completed by December and if a student starts looking in January the major ones will be closed.

As always share this posting with others in order for them to prosper.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back