20th Birthday : 20 Years Online - destee.com

It's been a wonderful 20 years ... getting to do what I want to do.

Having a peaceful and respectful place for us.

Thank you all for doing it with me.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
:weights: ... 20 years is a heavy lift. :birthday::birthday::birthday:

Here's something that explains what a milestone Destee.com's 20th Birthday is, good job Captain Destee ...

AOL Instant Messenger is shutting down after 20 years

Josh Constine
TechCrunchOctober 6, 2017

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/aol-instant-messenger-shutting-down-142325669.html

:birthday:
Peace and Blessings Family!

Thank you Brother HODEE for being ahead of me again for our birthday celebration!! ... :love:

You are so wonderful, prompting me to get this thread up so we can begin talking about this more officially!

It is not much different for me now, than it has been all of our 20 years. I want to do lots, everything a mind can imagine, but must be happy with us still being here. It has taken much effort to keep us here, I am happy for that. If I were to begin thinking about all that we don't have, and could have, I will start crying.

So rather than that, I immerse myself in what is, and try with my might to stay thankful for it. It's been a long, hard, and sacrificing 20 years, oftentimes wondering if it is the right thing for me to be doing, as I continued forward. It is very easy to shift between what is and what is not, saddened quickly, as seen in these few words already written.

Before I get too caught up, I have to stop myself.

I have to be happy with what is.

I will continue doing my best for us, providing a place where Black people can come together respectfully. I am honored by all of the wonderful Sisters and Brothers that have lent themselves to the effort, giving what they could and would.

20 years ago, I never knew we would make it a day, let alone 20 years.

Now, 20 years later, I still do not know about tomorrow.

I Love You HODEE and Family ... :love:

I have ideas about our 20th year celebration and will be trying to pull them off.

Everything costs money, time, expertise, energy, etc., usually more than I have to give.

We have managed to live, and I hope we will be able to continue doing that, if nothing else.

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

AWESOME!!!

I really hear you and believe that it has taken you much effort in being here!!!
I am so deeply grateful for you and your sacrifice!!!
Oh My Good God. Thank you so much for your sacrifice. I Hope that one day
you will truly be rewarded, because you are brilliant. I wish I could understand
what you do, and have the kind of professionalism that you do to keep this
community going as it has been. I bow to you, Sister Destee.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

:luvu:
:birthday1:

:birthday:

AWESOME!!!

I really hear you and believe that it has taken you much effort in being here!!!
I am so deeply grateful for you and your sacrifice!!!
Oh My Good God. Thank you so much for your sacrifice. I Hope that one day
you will truly be rewarded, because you are brilliant. I wish I could understand
what you do, and have the kind of professionalism that you do to keep this
community going as it has been. I bow to you, Sister Destee.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

:luvu:
:birthday1:

Ohhhhh Sister Chevron Dove ... :blush: :cry: :blush:

You are soooooo wonderful!

Thank you for the love, support, encouragement, money, help, wisdom that you have shared here all the years! It makes it all worthwhile for me, to have you and Sisters and Brothers like you that care about us and our people. That is truly what this was all about to begin with. I have been able to stay true to our original mission and goal ... in a world where these things seem to have no value ... except for to a select few like you and me and us ... :D

It's sooo heartwarming to know that I'm not as krazee as I may appear, that others believe with me. That I am not alone. That is my reward and it is a great one. Should God see fit to let there be another, of course I will be grateful ... but I am already grateful ... already blessed ... already happy to have been given the desire of my heart!

I Love You Sooooo Much!!!!

Thank You Sister Chevron Dove! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! ... :birthday1:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back