20th Birthday : 20 Years Online - destee.com

Destee
I support whatever you do, and possibly have planned.
:thanks:Thank You for the Chaka video... that pulls my at my heart.

Destee
You have great wisdom, and knowledge.
:welldone: Not everyone can do what you have done here with enduring longevity.
Luck comes and goes, and if I had some or some extra.
I would donate that for sure to you and everyone.

You do have faith, and twenty years without thinking about it has come to date.
Your site is listed online as long standing. Pro- African American and positive for esteem building.

My question is... What can I really do for YA!

I used to be on a site that came together every year, and had a reunion.
They were closer in proximity to each other here in the Bay area.
I never attended one, based on timing and my schedule.
But cheered for them and enjoyed looking at the photo's they took.

Now :spinstar: "20" years :spinstar: comes once... so what would you like us if possible to do for you?

:time: OCTOBER is just around the corner.

Brother HODEE ... you are so wonderful ... :love: ... :cry: ... :love:

Yes ... Chaka was for you! ... :hearts1:

Thank you for your encouragement, understanding, willingness, everything ... :cry: ... we've been together a long time Brother HODEE ... with lots of wonderfulness packed within ... you have been good to me ... to this community ... to destee.com ... :cry:

But since you did ask ... What can I really do for YA! ... :yaay: ... :yaay:

I'm gonna create a list ... in case anyone else is wundr'n the same ... :wink:

Give me some time to type it all out ... :computer: ... :yaay: ... :)

I will add to this thread and create an entirely new thread on it too.

If not for you Brother HODEE ... we wouldn't even have this thread up!

I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family!

Thank you Brother HODEE for being ahead of me again for our birthday celebration!! ... :love:

You are so wonderful, prompting me to get this thread up so we can begin talking about this more officially!

It is not much different for me now, than it has been all of our 20 years. I want to do lots, everything a mind can imagine, but must be happy with us still being here. It has taken much effort to keep us here, I am happy for that. If I were to begin thinking about all that we don't have, and could have, I will start crying.

So rather than that, I immerse myself in what is, and try with my might to stay thankful for it. It's been a long, hard, and sacrificing 20 years, oftentimes wondering if it is the right thing for me to be doing, as I continued forward. It is very easy to shift between what is and what is not, saddened quickly, as seen in these few words already written.

Before I get too caught up, I have to stop myself.

I have to be happy with what is.

I will continue doing my best for us, providing a place where Black people can come together respectfully. I am honored by all of the wonderful Sisters and Brothers that have lent themselves to the effort, giving what they could and would.

20 years ago, I never knew we would make it a day, let alone 20 years.

Now, 20 years later, I still do not know about tomorrow.

I Love You HODEE and Family ... :love:

I have ideas about our 20th year celebration and will be trying to pull them off.

Everything costs money, time, expertise, energy, etc., usually more than I have to give.

We have managed to live, and I hope we will be able to continue doing that, if nothing else.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee
Thank you, Destee. I love this site.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back