Audio Video Web Conferencing : 20 lies - i know some of ya'll don't believe until a white person says it...

I've known about most of these things already. However I have a different take on some of things in the video.

Mercury in the CFL bulbs - Yes but it's not enough to harm you and it's very simple to discard or clean up after one breaks.

Links between celebrity and political deaths - These are just coincidences and don't really mean anything. Some people say that the celebrities were involved in something suspicious (Illuminait, NWO, Masonry) so my question is shouldn't they know when their due date is up?

Signs in media and currency - Once again coincidence. I've never understood how these dumb conspiracies worked. They supposedly give valuable clues in plain sight instead of being secretive about it and they supposedly have all of this power and influence yet they don't actually use it to change things drastically. Why? How many years into the future are people going to believe this stuff? In the year 2800 (I really hope that number has no significance) why would this very powerful organization still be doing things from behind the scenes and not taking over? Why would generations of members live and die just to further it along and not act on it?

Thanks for the video because it has given me a lot to look up however I hate watching stuff like that at night (or when it's dark out). It gives me the creeps. So thanks for that too. :(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back