Audio Video Web Conferencing : 20 lies - i know some of ya'll don't believe until a white person says it...

ManicRaider

Jan 15, 2011
I've known about most of these things already. However I have a different take on some of things in the video.

Mercury in the CFL bulbs - Yes but it's not enough to harm you and it's very simple to discard or clean up after one breaks.

Links between celebrity and political deaths - These are just coincidences and don't really mean anything. Some people say that the celebrities were involved in something suspicious (Illuminait, NWO, Masonry) so my question is shouldn't they know when their due date is up?

Signs in media and currency - Once again coincidence. I've never understood how these dumb conspiracies worked. They supposedly give valuable clues in plain sight instead of being secretive about it and they supposedly have all of this power and influence yet they don't actually use it to change things drastically. Why? How many years into the future are people going to believe this stuff? In the year 2800 (I really hope that number has no significance) why would this very powerful organization still be doing things from behind the scenes and not taking over? Why would generations of members live and die just to further it along and not act on it?

Thanks for the video because it has given me a lot to look up however I hate watching stuff like that at night (or when it's dark out). It gives me the creeps. So thanks for that too. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Law Forum : Police Blue Wall of Silence: A Case Study In The Arrogance of Lies To Protect Criminals Who Wear The Badge Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
C Black People : There Are Lies Told About God And Lies Told About Light And Darkness Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Medical Company Lies About Obamacare To Boost Profits Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 African American History Culture : Ten Best Lies of Black History w/References African American History Culture 7
crwn Black People Politics : Political Fiction in an Age of Televised Lies - You Be The Judge! Black People Politics 56
R Black Poetry : “NAW PLAYER like the twinkle in eyes you wanna wrinkle my pies after you sprinkle lies in my ears y Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : KD : "S. A. Smith lies and makes stuff up" Black Sports 1
Dreya Black People : Lies - lies - and statistics Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong Black People Open Forum 3
KingSango Black Spirituality Religion : So many lies, but this one is true! - Jesus Never Existed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
E Black People Politics : President G.W. Bush & Company's LIES about Iraq costed 4,489 American lives... Black People Politics 0
Alarm Clock Pan Africanism : Real Dirty Tricks; Lies to Justifdy Land Grabs African American History Culture 1
Alarm Clock Black People : WMD lies for war all over again, so who Really has the Chemical Weapons? Black People Open Forum 0
Nahshon Spoken Word : The Truth Lies In the Next Sunrise A.K.A. The Ego Tripping Liar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Nahshon Black Poetry : Revisited:The Truth Lies In the Next Sunrise AKA The Ego Tripping Liar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
coey30 Black Poetry : Lying In My Lies Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : So Now Black People Are Down With Historical Lies About Our Reality, Huh? Black People Open Forum 39
S Black People Politics : 65 Lies... " I Need Four More Years"....Suckers Black People Politics 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : (Of All Illusions, Math Never Lies)The End of Black America? Black People Open Forum 48
Ankhur Black People : Lies of 9/11 Beneficial to the Creation of an Isreali trained US Police State Black People Open Forum 2
E Black People : Media & Lies Black People Open Forum 4
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : ISRAEL UNITED IN CHRIST-NO MORE **** LIES Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Lies That Ruin Us For Life Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : 10 Years, How much Longer will Washington Profit, from the Lies about 9/11?? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : The Importance of the Lies about 9/11 to the 2012 presidential Election Black People Politics 4
Writeous1 Black People : Caught in several lies! Black People Open Forum 2
Corvo Libya : The Lies behind the West's War on Libya Libya 14
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : 144,000 Lies & Videotape Omowale Jabali 10
tzevi1278 Black Poetry : a black rose, infertile lies her Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Black People : After the lies told about Guantanamo detainees, Bush-Cheney still not reprimanded? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : After Bush lies about Iraq, Pentagon Office of Strategic Deception Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : EXPOSING the LIES - Part2 Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Big lies about the health reform bill Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dick Cheney and CIA lies AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Jails / Prisons : Man Goes to Prison - After Girl Lies on MySpace Page Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 42
H Black People : More our US govt. lies being exposed Black People Open Forum 0
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Christianity's "White Lies" Omowale Jabali 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE LIES WE TELL ABOUT OUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS Chief Elder Osiris 10
F Black Poetry : Hurt, Secrets, and Lies Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Historical Distortions/Lies Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Y Food For Thought/Truth Love... Lies Lust... Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 3
G Black People : Lies, Lies ad More Lies Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Black Spirituality Religion : THE CROSS, A SYMBOL OF PERSECUTION, EXECUTION, REPRESSION, OPPRESSION, LIES AND DECEP Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
G Black Spirituality Religion : Common lies Christians tell that are ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : LIES ABOUT LOVE AND HATE Chief Elder Osiris 0
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : He talked about..(lies) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : All Religions Promote Lies About God Chief Elder Osiris 3
B Black People : Suspended Over Lies Black People Open Forum 2
D Telling lies about those fries? Black Health and Wellness 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Lies, Jealousy, Spitefulness, And Vainfulness, Action Of The Human Being Mind Chief Elder Osiris 1