Africa : 2 New Forums - All Things Africa!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I have made some changes to the - Black History - Culture - Pan-Africanism - Forum.

Yes, that was just one forum, but it has been split into 2 others, so far.

1 - All Things Africa - a forum where all Africa specific threads can be
2 - Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora - a forum where the these discussions can be

I also changed the name of the original forum - Black History - Culture - Pan-Africanism.

It is now called ... African American History Culture - for better focus.

I finally get it, after 20 years! ... Brother panafrica would be so proud of me! :)

In addition to the 2 new forums above, they are also within a new category - Africa - and we can add more forums under it, as the need presents itself. I do expect it to grow.

I have moved some threads to both of the new forums, from the original forum and will do more as I'm able. I do see there are more, not only in the original forum, but all around the house, laying in closets, under beds, alla that - so I will be working on improving the housekeeping. I appreciate everyone's help by creating your threads in the forums that best fit the topic.

YAAAAAAAAAAY AFRICA! ... :flowers: ... :flowers: ... :flowers:

If you have any questions, please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

#africa

Peace and Blessings Family,

I have already changed things a bit.

It's more than 2 new forums now.

I have added a forum for every country in Africa, along with some in the Diaspora!

YAAAAAAAAAY- a forum for every country in Africa! ... :yaay:

They are empty now but i don't even care, i'm just glad they are finally all here!

Go to the ... Forums Home Page ... and scroll down to - Africa - you will see all of her countries.

I learned more just creating this new section! I'm sure there's more to come!

We can all learn together, so please share in the appropriate forum.

I'm sure it will continue to grow, so don't be surprised if you see such!

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

... Go to the ... Forums Home Page ... and scroll down to - Africa - you will see all of her countries.

I learned more just creating this new section! I'm sure there's more to come!

We can all learn together, so please share in the appropriate forum.

I'm sure it will continue to grow, so don't be surprised if you see such!

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Excellent work and well done Sister Destee, well done indeed. You been working krazee hard :krazee:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back