Black People : 2 Months Til Doomsday

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kemetstry, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    Two Months Until the Mayan Doomsday Nonevent

news.discovery.com

For some reason, people really want to remind the world that today (Oct. 21) marks two months before the biggest nonevent in recent history. Even more perplexing is the fact that others seem to really want the world to end in 61 days time.
    If the doomsayers are to be believed, on Dec. 21, 2012, the Universe will unleash a maelstrom of inexplicable fiery carnage on our planet. At best, we'll undergo some kind of rapid planetary change; at worst, a weird cosmic alignment will cause the sun to turn the planet, and all of civilization with it, into toast.
    Why do these strange individuals want us to believe in this nonsense? Some have a book to sell, while others have a horribly-edited YouTube video they want to share. Others are just plain odd. But regardless of the intent, the result is confusion and fear. Sadly, it is often people who would have otherwise gotten on with their lives peacefully who have swallowed the doomsday nonsense and become needlessly worried about the end of the world.
    PHOTOS: Top Doomsday Predictions Gone Bust
    The current 2012 doomsday nonsense focuses on an ancient civilization that somehow had the divine ability to predict the future. I am, of course, referring to the Mayans, who had a wonderfully complex culture throughout Central America between A.d. 250-900. They had a calendar, you may have heard about it, called the "Long Count." Apart from being a wonderfully ingenious way of keeping dates, it has another, rather odd attribute -- it "runs out" this year.
    But like any calendar, many Mayan scholars agree that the Mayan civilization, if it existed today, would have probably begun a new calendar cycle. Unfortunately we're not going to find out as the Mayans, as a civilization, disappeared over a thousand years ago. Archaeologists have even found evidence deep in the Guatemalan rainforest that the ancient Mayans mentioned dates after Dec. 21, 2012, in texts. Although there are a handful of mentions of the calendar end date, there's no reference to the end of the world. If you ask me, that's a pretty rubbish "prophesy."
    But wait! There are still Mayan descendents who live in Central America. Are they currently digging bunkers and stocking up on tinned Apocalypse-ready baked beans? Um, no. Why's that then?
    The Mayans never predicted doomsday! The end of a calendar cycle doesn't mean it's doomsday. The calendar wasn't a magic calendar, it was just a way to document time, remember future dates and record past events. That's what calendars do. Lacking a culture to renew the Long Count, it looks like the final cycle -- the 13th bak'tun -- will come to an end... and that's about it.

2. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    *sigh* lol

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    Awww and I had so much planned for my 30th Birthday next year...bummer. :cry:

4. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, when Ketzalquaadal comes back and starts smiting infedels......

5. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    I'm sorry...who? Pretzel?

6. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Pharoethegreatest

Pharoethegreatest Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Noooooo brother mayne!! You're misinterpreting this end of the world situation. Its just an end of an age man. Its real, but its not the literal destruction of the earth. Think back to the last big scare. Was it not that Y2K situation if I'm not mistaken, where the computers were supposed to shift to all 0s or something to that effect correct? The end of the world as we knew it DID happen. I'll bet that around that timeframe, thats when this heavy tech age started to really kick in. See where I'm going with this? The next is December 21st, which is the next shift/end of the world as we know. Its said to be a "spiritual shift" in mankind this time around. I wouldn't expect to just see all of mankind turn into lovable kind spirited folks on December 22nd, but its going to start around that date and will be a gradual transformation. Much like we didn't have iPhones in 2001 but the fire under all of this tech was lit around that time, now look where we are with these gadgets.

I honestly think that Obama will be reelected, and the feeble minded, decayed spirits (hint), i.e. white supremacists, and whoever else that might be inherently evil are going to flip a wig and will be slowly weeded out, locked up, and crushed in the process.

I don't know why, and hopefully it doesn't get too hectic, but I can just smell it coming. Of course I could be wrong. What I'm referring to is the true nature/foul spirit" (there's that spiritual shift popping up again) coming out of these white nationalists, causing them to turn into the aggressors once again, and once they do it, they're going to get phased out, its time for the foul spirits on this earth to be done away with, hence the talk of a "spiritual shift".

Think of the phrase in this manner 'The end of the world AS WE KNOW IT'

There will be pockets of unrest around the country with foul spirited white folks being aggressive towards blacks once Obama gets reelected. The end of the world as we knew it is about to begin, but we're going to be aiight as we're not the original devils mayne. These camps/prisons (FEMA) and all that hoopla being built around the country aint for us man. Its for when these unstable white folks lose it, and I honestly don't really have a very hard heart for them, but I CANT WAIT lol.

Oh, and that story I just typed lol, yea I could be very wrong, but its something to think about and its what I believe at the moment. We shall see.

8. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    People have made it like it is literally the end of the word just like the Y2K thing. People are going nuts, stocking up on food, talking about living under ground, mainly white people are saying this lol... but yeah I dunno why people keep coming up with this end of the world stuff. Hell, If I die I just die. can't fight death.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Get ya popcorn ready for the Civil war, round 2 after the selection. Southern and some midwest states will want to secceed once again.

Has anyone else noticed this sudden fascination with airport security when a president is about to land??

Isn't Denzel in a new movie in the lead role as a pilot whose plane goes down, but HE lives only for his blood to be pulled and he's found to have been drinking which they blame as the cause of the crash??

It comes out, i believe on NOV. 2nd just 4 days before the selection and just enough time to plant that in the people's heads and make it believable that this, by chance could happen aboard ANY plane. Coincidence? I think not!!

10. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

The article says its the end of an age