Black Entertainment : 2 live Crew is back and even wilder

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by raheem934, Jan 15, 2007.

1. raheem934

raheem934 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
  2. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Yeah, they are almost middle aged men (close to my age...LOL!) and still doing the stripper-style, booty shaking video sets which are very popular in the Deep and Durty South. Its a formula which has gotten old but some still find it of some value.

Quite frankly, Im no longer supporting groups such as this and would rather spend my money on some old skool disco or funk.

3. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Ol' boy who took those pics are just trying to get publicity for two live crew...create some excitement. Also, I seriously doubt if his "female sidekick" just got all freaky when she attended a 2 Live Crew concert. It was there all the time and I believe he knew it. smh

I'm not into our Sistas doing these things in public. Private is another thing. I wish Sistas wouldn't do that because they are NOT being taken seriously after doing things of this nature. I hope she doesn't look for a husband after guys see her doing these types of things. And I guarantee you, ol' boy won't marry her after this either. Sure, he'll get his kicks with her and another woman. But, after that, he's out.

Peace.