Black Poetry : ...

AWWWW SIS....

:( :( leaving...just like that...I mean can't you visit on tha holidays??? (sniff, sniff, tear)
You are our beloved sister....definitely an :angel1:
you will be sorely missed, please don't be a stranger cuz there's much :heart: :heart: :heart: here 4 U!
Still I encourage you to hold fast to your dreams :spinstar: so they will manifest into reality...
I am sending all the powers of the universe to help you on you journey... :star: :star: :star:
don't forget to :uzi: take out those demons yo :uzi:
BE BLESSED and for God's sake never stop writing and expressing your beautiful and enlightened soul :) :) :) :) :) :)
Peace
Love
Unity
Strength
Knowledge
Wisdom
Understanding
Sun
Moon
Star
Man
Woman
Child
and so is....
ALL (ah)

i stood in applause

when you came
sometime ago
now, i lower my head
as you prepare to go
through dreary eyes
i see your path
and know
in my heart
it's for the best
the knowledge we have
you've {UbZoRb'd} from us
now wisdom beacons
as understanding must
just as you came
and now, you go
we'll see you again
as the river flows

follow your heart, sistahfriend

we're happy for you.

peace&manyblessings

baller

'Zorbsh'n ... Sis ... you will be missed. Know that as long as God says so, this forum will be here. So if the opportunity presents itself, please come back and say hi to us, drink some koolaid, taste of the delicacies the family have offered up.

Dang Dang Dang ... I'm gonna check the water we're using in our koolaid ... sump'n just aint rite :(

Love Ya Gurlie!!!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back