Black People : 1910 NY Times-Elimination Of The Negro Through Interracial Mixing White Men And Black Women

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    smh......:mad:....I don't know how many times i've said this throughout the years, and yet i was always shot down by crazed "Integrationists" and Rainbow Warrior Feminists, who just can't come to the fact of who these devils really are, and i knew nothing about this before today....i do believe the creator was speaking through me to warn our people about these devils and their genocidal attack on our people.....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35590365/...-Black-Woman-White-Man-Genocide-NY-Times-1910

MA'AT

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Well, Dr. Boas would probably be turning in his grave if he knew that, today, there are far more Black man/White woman unions than the White man/Black woman combos he suggested for a "race of mulattoes."

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    HA! Ain't that the truth....These black men out here be loving some white women.

Every time I turn around I see a black guy with a white chick...And they be so d--n proud too...

A friend of mine loves white women. He said about this area I live in, "Once you step off the plane they hand you a white woman."....I never wanted kick a man in his balls so hard.

This one white chick at the bar must have thought she was the biznass cause she had 3 black guys drooling over her, and she was over there sticking her nose up at me like, "Look what I got."....I never wanted to choke a chick so much.

The "Black Man and White Woman" is more of an epidemic than the "white guy with the black girl".

Then the other day, my FWB told me that it was okay for him to date white women, but not okay for me.

And I've noticed, that they [black men] don't like seeing a black women with white men, but it's okay for them.

Anyways, this whole garbage is pissing me off and it's making me need a drink.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Here in NY it's craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy............

Especially down in lower manhattan and the village, that's about all you see. When me and a couple of my friends first came into a knowledge of self and we were in those areas and we would see a 'brother' with a white woman on his arm we would point to the ground as we were passing them and say 'YOU DROPPED SOMETHING'. Of course the 'brother' would turn and look on the ground and say "what did i drop?" and we would reply 'YOUR SELF RESPECT'!

I have also noticed since those time until now, that when you are walking past them whether it be a black woman or man with a genetic recessive, they hardly if ever can look you in the eye. their heads immediately drop and their chin touches their chest. Which tells me that they know what they're doing is wrong!

5. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    I don't get it. Can a Black man please add on?

What is it about white women that you find so irresistible? And if you are a Black man who ONLY loves Black women don't share. I wanna hear from the brothers who crush on them Beckys.

6. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    From where I'm standing, it appears this video is being played out quite a bit in corporate America. Especially in the financial institutions. Sisters getting "passed around" by managing/executive directors like used cars.

7. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    Upon my travails I have asked many Black Men who come out of prison the same questions about the white woman...

My conclusions are that they either got an inferiority complex on the inside so they feel like the only way to even the odds with their own self worth is climbing up the TOAD-em poll and cuffing them a white woman... Alot of these brothers really feel like they are doing something..

My other conclusion is that a lot of Black Men feel intimidated by the current state of our People and it is EASYer to Run Away and "Sell Out" than it would be to deal with the facts.. Weve been bamboozled and we have been turned into that which we are not... I say that because a lot of Black Men that I know feel like Black Woman are to much to deal with and present to much "B.S." to put up with when they could just climb easy street with a rich white vampire instead of Building or teaching/learning/growing with a Black Queen let alone finding one....

My worst experience in life when it comes to relationships was my 1 time dealing with a chick who was german/irish mixed with puerto rican/hatian.... Enough european was in her to make me conclude NEVER AGAIN... I never felt chic was better than a true to life sister but I was young and 85... And may I re-iterate... It only took ONE TIME to decide never again.... All it took was a brief thought about what a Family Reunion would look like and the fact that My family is carribean and comes from an Islamic / Yoruban backround and chic was Mormon...

So I said F that and Stay Black...

Peace.. Peace...

8. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    You also know, that a lot of these black men who date white women say that, "Black women have bad attitudes, and white women never complain." I've heard that for the longest time.

And then the other have said "They do what I want."

And I think it's true....These white chicks buy these black men whatever they want.

9. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    The Devil Looks good Until you have to burn with em...

Peace.. Peace...

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i want a mercedes......:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.