Black People : 19 Year Old Black Man Killed in Jail by Guards ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    BLACK MAN KILLED IN JAIL BY GUARDS ?

Upper Marlboro, Md. July 1, 2008

[​IMG]

This June 28, 2008 image provided by the Prince George's County Department of Corrections shows Ronnie White. Maryland authorities say the death of White, 19, found slumped in his prison cell, was a homicide, a day after his arrest for running over and killing a Prince George's County police officer. The Maryland Medical Examiner ruled Monday, June 30, 2008 that White died from asphyxiation and strangulation.

The death of a 19-year-old found slumped in his cell a day after he was jailed on charges of running over and killing a police officer has been ruled a homicide, authorities said.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    This makes my blood boil and turns my stomach. They can do whatever they want to our children and still we don't come together to fight against it. I know this kid was a troubled youth and his choices led him to this consequence. But still, the justice system is put in place for so called reason...to serve and protect. If officers/corectional officers can do whatever the want...totally disregarding the laws in place...then what the heck is this system really for? what about the youth who are innocent and get thrown into unfortunate situations? Is it alright to murder them too? It's like that saying, "Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile."

How many more babies/Black people gotta die at the hands of the officers of law before we do something about it? What's it gonna take....my child, your child, or do we just continue to allow these things to happen?:em0400::crying:

:heart: