Black People : 19 Year Old Black Man Killed in Jail by Guards ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
BLACK MAN KILLED IN JAIL BY GUARDS ?

Upper Marlboro, Md. July 1, 2008

ronnie_white.jpg

This June 28, 2008 image provided by the Prince George's County Department of Corrections shows Ronnie White. Maryland authorities say the death of White, 19, found slumped in his prison cell, was a homicide, a day after his arrest for running over and killing a Prince George's County police officer. The Maryland Medical Examiner ruled Monday, June 30, 2008 that White died from asphyxiation and strangulation.

The death of a 19-year-old found slumped in his cell a day after he was jailed on charges of running over and killing a police officer has been ruled a homicide, authorities said.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

This makes my blood boil and turns my stomach. They can do whatever they want to our children and still we don't come together to fight against it. I know this kid was a troubled youth and his choices led him to this consequence. But still, the justice system is put in place for so called reason...to serve and protect. If officers/corectional officers can do whatever the want...totally disregarding the laws in place...then what the heck is this system really for? what about the youth who are innocent and get thrown into unfortunate situations? Is it alright to murder them too? It's like that saying, "Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile."

How many more babies/Black people gotta die at the hands of the officers of law before we do something about it? What's it gonna take....my child, your child, or do we just continue to allow these things to happen?:em0400::crying:

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back