• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Good job oldsoul, you are indeed a man of your word. After following the 3 steps Sister Destee recommended, I'm still unable to enter Video Chat with any full success. I'll keep trying though, just know the reason, if you don't see me there ... have big fun yall.

Ms Drea was having a similar problem ...

Wont you join me for a Destee 17th Year Celebration Party Wednesday Oct 29th 8pm ET in VideoChat?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Clyde C Coger Jr ... and ... Sister Ms Drea

I'm so sorry that the two of you are having these difficulties with the chat room.

I'm just not sure what is causing it or how to resolve it.

What's a party with yall ... :cry: ... i'm gonna hafta drink all the liquor by myself ... :drink: ... :)

dang dang dang ... I really don't know what made it change for you ... as you were both able to get in before.

I haven't given up on this ... we're going to figure it out.

I'll be at the party gett'n drunk tonight ... but ... as soon as my hangover is gone ... i'm on this ... :wink:

nawww ... but fa real doe ... i'll be trying to figure this out.

i want you both with us !!! ... :birthday:

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Brother OldSoul and Everyone !!! ... :birthday: ... :dance4: ... :birthday:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: