Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
rush.jpg

Wont you join me for a Destee 17th Year Celebration Party Wednesday Oct 29th 8pm ET in VideoChat?

Good job oldsoul, you are indeed a man of your word. After following the 3 steps Sister Destee recommended, I'm still unable to enter Video Chat with any full success. I'll keep trying though, just know the reason, if you don't see me there ... have big fun yall.

Ms Drea was having a similar problem ...

rush.jpg

Wont you join me for a Destee 17th Year Celebration Party Wednesday Oct 29th 8pm ET in VideoChat?

Brother Clyde C Coger Jr ... and ... Sister Ms Drea

I'm so sorry that the two of you are having these difficulties with the chat room.

I'm just not sure what is causing it or how to resolve it.

What's a party with yall ... :cry: ... i'm gonna hafta drink all the liquor by myself ... :drink: ... :)

dang dang dang ... I really don't know what made it change for you ... as you were both able to get in before.

I haven't given up on this ... we're going to figure it out.

I'll be at the party gett'n drunk tonight ... but ... as soon as my hangover is gone ... i'm on this ... :wink:

nawww ... but fa real doe ... i'll be trying to figure this out.

i want you both with us !!! ... :birthday:

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back