Black Children : 16-Year-Old Who Who Was Whooped By His Uncle on Facebook Dies

the uncle got this kid killed....

one love
khasm

he really did. and even after the kid died.. the mom is saying to check your kids facebook page more often.. like facebook is some undeniable fact of life. Why expose your 16 year old to 24hrs of peer pressure? they get enough out in the streets. And the uncle is talking about he doesn't regret doing it.
just stupid people doing stupid things.. how you sagging with your whole draws hanging out and gon discipline your nephew about his behavior..? Humiliation can lead to all kinds of problems and reactions.. and it did.. and now he's dead.

@khasm and SJ

BS!

I agree with Brother jamesfrmphilly ... this is so sad ... :(

Brother skuderjaymes ... i have a similar story regarding my Son ... beating them does not always work like a parent / guardian hopes it might ... i may do a video on this topic ... this is so sad ... but yes, at about 12, my Son was laughing at my beating efforts too ... i wasn't laff'n ... :whip: ... but he was ... yeah ... this may be a good Single Black Mother Video i can do.

We're so quick to lay blame, look for someone to pin the travesty on, but there are oftentimes SO MANY circumstances and variables feeding the outcome ... some we can't even see and have no real control over ... especially when it comes to our young Black Men ... their early deaths ... their overwhelmingly disproportionate incarceration rates ... this is not a new song ... it's an old tired negro hymn ... the blues at their best ... parents / guardians are often scrambling in their heart, mind, spirit, and body for ways to save their babies ... but the odds are so against them ... if one thing don't get your baby ... another will ... there's no safety net for them ... and God forbid you as the parent or guardian does something that can ultimately be looked at as questionable ... (as if all parents don't do questionable things) ... the weight of that burden being carried for life ... it's an unending and unyielding fear of what may come ... and this is for the babies still living ... it's terrible.

but for the grace of God go i

sad sad sad

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back