Black Children : 16-Year-Old Who Who Was Whooped By His Uncle on Facebook Dies

I guess this this intervention by this sagging shirtless uncle didn't work. If he had any real respect for his uncle, the uncle would be able to just talk him out of his behavior. But humiliating him to his people most likely just made him have to go out and show that he's still hard.

At 16, it's about reaching them through their heads.. not whooping they're behinds.. it doesn't work. I got my last whooping from my mother at 16.. I just stood their and looked at her.. I'm 6'3 and a half, 185 pounds... athlete.. didn't hurt.. didn't cry.. and when she finished we both laughed.

Control has to transition to influence at around 12 or 13 years old.. you can't beat them into what you want them to be.. that gang sh** is real.. and it's not always optional.. if he had joined the gang, he may not have been able to just walk away. Parents have got to be patient and deal with roots of problems.. not just the symptoms. Now this boy is gone because they failed to build a real relationship with him.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back