Black People : 15 yr old girl punched and pepper sprayed by cop

mrron said:
Does anyone here ever watch Cops on court tv? There are many instances in which a suspect resists arrest. On that program they are mostly white suspects resisting. You can't make everything racial. Would you rather not have law enforcement at all? As to the young lady, she was wrong for resisting, that's without doubt, her crime was disobeying a curfew. Did it warrant a punch, no! I've had extensive training in arrest techniques, she could have been subdued without the punch, very easily, the officer looked like he outweighted her by a considerable amount. There are certain "holds" that can almost totally incapacitate a suspect resisting arrest. He also pepper sprayed her. That was also unnecessary. He should have field interviewed her, and let her go with a warning, it was not that serious.

The police department there said he didn't violate department policy. In my agency he would have been on unpaid leave for a few weeks, and sent for retraining.

As to the young man who died in boot camp, these kinds of situations are very difficult to evaluate. People die in military boot camps all the time. Once a kids behavior has gotten this far out of control, it requires some very rough training to get them back on track, if it is at all possible. I would rather see more young black men put in boot camps than in prison, where they can also be killed. Some of them can be salvaged this way. They need to know what discipline is and that there are people out there who can place them under control. Most of them are not that tough, they get "mighty" from carrying weapons and using drugs. They are not true warriors, they need to learn what a true warrior is. I feel sorry that it turned out that way, they are claiming that he had sickle cell anemia, and that is what caused his death.

There will new programs introduced to curve the crime wave among young black males. It's not the goal of law enforcement to lock up every black male. The plans to build more prisons are based in part on the average eight grade reading scores. From that it can predicted approximately how many young men will drop out of school and turn to a life of crime. It's been said over and over again, these kids are illiterate and without fathers. Their role models for manhood are usally the neighborhood thugs, what else can you expect from that scenario?

Greetings Mrron...

I KNEW you would BE joining this conversation when I saw you come in the house....that you would BE headed over to this Room....

I have a LIVE RE~sponse for you...

:hearts2:

CPI

Crises prevention institution

I don't care how she was acting...she is a minor ..He should have called for back up ...worst of all ...he acted punitively by punching her in the face instead of furthering his restraining tactics (in which he should have been trained).

(Key point) If your jamming someones arm all up their back and they have no way to make you stop except submitting (Various reasons for that..ODD..CD ect) expect to be bitten. It happens all the time in adolescent Behavioral Health settings. That cop reacted non-professionally by punching her in the face. His cowardice was blatantly reavealed.

(This Bro made it plain and simple)

MenNefer said:
Crises prevention institution

I don't care how she was acting...she is a minor ..He should have called for back up ...worst of all ...he acted punitively by punching her in the face instead of furthering his restraining tactics (in which he should have been trained).

(Key point) If your jamming someones arm all up their back and they have no way to make you stop except submitting (Various reasons for that..ODD..CD ect) expect to be bitten. It happens all the time in adolescent Behavioral Health settings. That cop reacted non-professionally by punching her in the face. His cowardice was blatantly reavealed.

(This Bro made it plain and simple)

First of all MeNefer, Thank you for posting the video. I can't get my machine to respond correctly from youtube lately for some reason. Maybe it's my p/c skills (or lack thereof) that is the cause. Either way, everytime I see the footage, I get a little angrier. She was hollerin for her Mama.

The brutha in the second video I believe mentioned the little sister may have weighed 85lbs. I say 81. Either way, there can be no excuse for the way in which this sissy-boy, man-handled this baby. Except he holds the title of police officer.

I personally know police officers that have NO courage at all. Other than that badge that gives them 'omnipotence,' you would NEVER find them confronting a self assured MAN (or WOMAN) in a potential confrontational situation as the stomping of ones foot on the ground would make them RUN FOR DEAR LIFE.

I didn't mean to ramble on and on, I guess I'm just tired of seeing our babies treated like animals and sacrificed on a krakka agenda.

Peace

Roarin......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back