Black People : 15 yr old girl punched and pepper sprayed by cop

roarin1 said:
'Our' Problems?

I AM only concerned about MY Peoples problems.

And who are your people. Do tell. Obviously I'm not included. You don't have an elitist attitude do you? Do you only preach to the choir and accept the ones who agree with everything you say 100% of the time. Surely you didn't get so emotional over a difference of opinion that you want to label a brother an uncle tom. Do you really know what an uncle tom is?

roarin1 said:
Well IMA open it back up.

What makes you think that THIS YUNG WOMAN that you don't know nothing about, would 'fit the description' youv'e profiled HER by?

Never profiled her. You have to know details, specifics, and history to accurately paint a person. I don't know the cop either. But obviously you must know her if you think she's an angel. You gotta know her to imply something like that. What I'm stating is that just because she is 15 and female does not make her innocent.

Agent_Jack said:
And who are your people. Do tell. Obviously I'm not included. You don't have an elitist attitude do you? Do you only preach to the choir and accept the ones who agree with everything you say 100% of the time. Surely you didn't get so emotional over a difference of opinion that you want to label a brother an uncle tom. Do you really know what an uncle tom is?

Asking ME if I know what an uncle tom is--is like asking amerika if it knows what criminality is.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back