Black People : 15 year old black girl attack by racist in Colorado

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    They basically carved a swastika in her forehead 5 days ago which the media is calling a minor injury - while she was walking home from school. Now this is what I was talking about in the other thread - should we sit back and wonder if our kids are going to be safe walking to school or from school. Should we be worried about our kids walking to the store - yep this is what I said in another thread - and as I suspected I was right once again - we should be worried when we let racist who kill our kids at will go without our punishment to them.

Here's the story:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...k-teen-in-colorado-was-hate-crime-police-say/

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    No we shouldn't continue to accept this and stay hush but come out in voice loud and in some cases we may have
    to bring physical force of means to let this american land know this no longer acceptable to our humanity.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

I respect what you said Rich....but you know like I know, that's not going to work. Why not? Because there will always be those of our own who just want to get along or who will be paid to speak out against our own peoples proper reactions to their warped actions.

4. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    It's going to get worse because these white people cant keep faking for too long, their true savage evil nature is starting to come out again and that eventually is going to wake up the bulk of our sleeping people.

5. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Clearly, the victims of White Supremacy are going to have to, at some point, do _much_ more than we do now to seek an end to the global tyranny being led by Gog and Magog. Jesse and Al marching and seeking redress in the courts _clearly_ is only emboldening the sons of Gog and Magog to behave even more inhumanely.

But, I think mankind has thousands of years of history proving, consistently, that violence always leads to more violence.

Still, that said, a lot of folks disagree with me on that. So, I would add this:
    1. If you decide meeting violence with violence would bring an end to White Supremacy, at least be smart about taking that road.
    2. Take realistic assesment of your enemy's strengths and weaknesses before you do anything.
    3. Plan realistically how you will deal with the enemy's inevitable violent response.
    4. If your strategy will probably result in the enemy using violence against people who look like you, but do not agree that your violent response is correct, consider carefully whether your insistence to subject them to the consequences of your violent response is humane or inhumane.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Thankz brothers I agree with all above as what is said here.......the ground work is in motion they need to be stoped!!!

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13
    That's crazy, where ever the brothers are in her town...they need to stand up

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

One of the things that we may have to do is to take it to the level that Malcome did. As long as Al and the boys keep talking about the violation of our Civil Rights, nothing at all can be done or will be done. Civil rights are an in house issue. That's why Malcome took it to the Human Rights level which makes all our issues international instead of Civil or in house!

9. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    A challenge would be finding an international human rights body willing to take on the US. The US already has a long history of watering down and then ignoring condemnations from the UN Human Rights Group regarding Israel's human rights abuses. One has to assume the same would be the case if the UN Human Rights Group was ever [unlikely] to address US human rights violations against Americans.

The European Court of Human Rights would be even less inclined to be critical of a fellow member of the Gog and Magog family.

The African Court of Human and Peoples' Rights is structured to only address human rights violations of African states.

That pretty much leaves the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, which was setup to address human rights violations of all the Americas. But, so far, despite the numerous human rights violations of the US against Latin American states, they have focused on violations of Latin American states against other Latin American states.